Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Fritz Chronicles 4

Being Cozy,Waiting For Lunch

Fritz this afternoon on Mom's bed waiting for her to come home from gift shop and waiting in the kitchen for me to make a Tuna Sandwich.I had Macaroni and Beef for supper.Had Creamsicle Ice Cream for dessert,Fritz did too,then had his own,which he had earlier in the day.After supper,brought his Monkey down to play,the went back up and waited for me to get him a drink of water.he stayed up there to waiting for Mom.Mom had a Tuna sandwich when she came home,now having it,having Banana Bread now,he is waiting for some.Warm day,got 2 lawns done and our own,just one tomorrow,my sister's.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Awww, Fritz! Sometimes it is hard to wait, isn't it?
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Awww, Fritz! Sometimes it is hard to wait, isn't it?
    I'm with Elyse on this one. Sometimes the wait seems like forever. It will be worth it though, buddy!! Be a good boy and stay cute as ever!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Chatting,Being Cozy

Fritz outside this morning on the step chatting with the duck and on the coffee table having a rest.for part of today,Fritz wasn't feeling the best,he kept wanting to go out and want to eat grass,even wanted to go out the front door,he brought up some fluid,did yesterday too.He did have breakfast but nor my lunch even tough he was begging for it.He did have supper with us,it had Peas ,Hamburger and Cheese in it.he had some of a Rice Krispie Square form me for dessert.After supper,brought his Monkey down to play.Tonight,has had some Banana Bread form Mom.has a bone and water,now snoozing under the couch,he goes to the vets tomorrow for his heartworm needle.Weather niot good tomorrow,rain and thunderstorm,maybe up to an inch of rain with gusty winds,will help the grass grow where it was planted,don't need water gushing from the neighbor's downspout.This morning,Fritz had a snooze on my pillows in my bedroom,Mom wanted a picture of it,by the time I got the camera,he was at he top of the stairs.

You were probably out there telling the duck that you didn't feel well, eh Fritzie? I sure hope you're feeling better. You do look a little under the weather. Feel better cutie!!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Relaxing

Fritz relaxing beside Mom this morning.He never had breakfast,had a cuddle with Mom and was behind the couch when it was time to go to the vets,I had to pull out the couch to get him,he wouldn't take cheese,didn't have some of my Tuna Sandwich.When we got there,he was whining,knew where he was going.While waiting on the bench,anyone he saw in there his tail was going.he had a couple of shots,didn't make a sound,he was weighed,he lost weight,he is 18.9 pounds.he has Tartar on his teeth,will have to try and brush them,too expensive for us to have done $500-700.He has a light coating of film in his eyes ,some type of sclerosis small dogs get,not serious now,he can see fine.Other than that,he is healthy,he gave the vet a little lick,same vet as Taffy's.He had some of our supper,had some Creamsicle Ice cream,just went out,his poop was a little runny, no blood,maybe from the shots he got .He just had some water,now cuddled up with Mom.Kind of a wet day,rain and wind,a little overcast right now.

Hi Sweetheart!! So glad you got to the doctor and everything is ok. Barry and Mom will have to brush your teeth and I wish them luck. Daisy and Delilah hate getting their teeth brushed but I have to do it. You are so adorable, buddy!! Be a good boy!! Congrats on losing weight!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Restful and Flipped Out

Fritz snoozing beside the couch this morning,sitting in the sunshine in the kitchen,resting beside the stereo down here,snoozing on the blanket on the couch and then flipped over.Fritz is feeling better,he had my cereal and toast think he had Mom's,rested behind the couch and in my chair.He had Tuna Sandwich with me for lunch after I did one lawn.We had just Strawberries and Bread for supper,Fritz had some of his own,tonight,had some Lays Chips from mom,he was on the coffee table and Mom threw them to him.He had a snooze on the couch,had his water,begged me to go under the couch,that is where he is now.The grass is growing good where the flowerbed was,still some bare spots where I had to put more grass seed,really coming along,have to water every day except when it rains.

Thank goodness you're feeling better, sweetie. You are looking like you have perked up alot. Love those pictures. Belly rubs coming to you!! Be a good boy!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Restful and Flipped Over

fritz on Mom's lap this morning,then on the floor in front of her,flipped over on the carpet and then in my chair.He had cereal and toast,snoozed in my chair and behind the couch.We ended up having to get a part for the grass trimmer,the old head was wore out,have had the trimmer almost 4 years.He had lunch with me,Summer Sausage Sandwich,had some of his own after,then we had Toasted tomato Sandwich for supper,Strawberries and Bread for dessert.Fritz likes to follow Mom to the laundry room when she goes there to see if he can get something from the laundry to cart upstairs,yesterday it was one of my slippers.Tonight ,has had water and bones,some chips,been out,now under the couch until it is time for bed,last night didn't want to come out growled at me,hope things will be better tonight.
    Last edited by fritz03; 06-18-2010 at 08:05 PM.

What a funny boy you are, Fritzie!! Looking for laundry items and lying around the house like a lazy boy. You really need to be more comfortable. So at ease on that little back. I'm sending belly rubs up to Bowmanville!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Flip ... flip ... flip ... flip ... Hi, Fritz, cutie! How nice of you to help bring the laundry up from downstairs It's supposed to be in the high 80s F this weekend in Chicago, I hope you are cooler than that in Ontario!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Flipping and Resting

Fritz resting this morning in the middle of the living room then in Mom's chair,cozy on Mom's lap and flipped over in front of Mom.Fritz had his cereal and toast,cuddled with Mom then behind the couch and on the floor in front of her,may still be there now,had been sleeping in the kitchen also.Had Cherry turnovers for lunch,are having Hamburgers for supper.We have had a few showers today,not as muggy as they said it was going to be,not doing anything now but it is overcast and could rain at any time.

Your favorite position is on your back isn't it cutie? My favorite pictures too. I believe you will go over on your back on command. Such a smart boy you are Fritzie!! You and Mom are looking great!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hiding,Resting Flipping and Being Cool

Fritz hiding in the curtains Saturday,in Mom's chair before we had Hamburgers,in my chair this afternoon,Fritz cooling off over the air registers,Mom doesn't like him in the curtains,he did once,I tried to get him out,he tried to bite me through the curtains,not happy with that.he didn't start the day off right,he went right to the living room and peed next to mom's chair instead of going out,wasn't happy and neither was Mom who was still in bed and where Fritz went after.Had his breakfast from us,was in the bedroom when came back from church.We had Pork Chops,Fried Potatoes and Peas for supper,dessert was Strawberries,Fritz had some Pork Chop and then had his own after.had a big play with his Monkey with me after supper,had a rest on my knee,then cooled off.Tonight,has had Lays Chips,his bones,water,cuddled with Mom twice,now under the couch.