Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: what does your username mean?

Quote Originally Posted by pitc9
    Mine stand for Poop In The Corner and 9 is my favorite number.
    I always thought you liked Pit bulls and the C stood for maybe your first Pitty or something, lol.

Ashley
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Muddy4paws - Hopefully will be the name of my grooming shop in years! time

Mine is simple, I have a cat named Jazz.

From Decker with Love

Quote Originally Posted by Suki Wingy
    How do you pronounce it?
    Well pretty much as you would read it.

It has the half word of Granade those bomb things you just add an ''Ar'' to it.

Argranade.

mine is not so simple to foger out lol many years ago the first message board I joined I needed a username, I have been reading the comic "get fuzzy" that day and there was a Calico cat in it. the word "calico" was stuck in my brain, but since "calico" was already in use I randomly punched in the #'s 23 to the end, I became known as "calico23" this was my user name on every board for a long time, but one year my computer was hacked through my message board username "calico23" when the hacker was caught all of the board owners asked me to resign up under a differnt name. since most people refered to me as "Cali" for short, it sort of stuck and I use that name on MOST message boards but not all.
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

I'm crazy and I love cats! LOL!

AMADEUS AUGUSTUS SEBASTIAN THEODORE

Tralee is my horses name. On other message boards I use Ladybug which is a nickname for my dog, Lady.

*Nicole*

Pretty simple- It sounded good. Seemed perfect for talking about my sibes here in cyberspace. I use it on my husky message board too.

I like ferrets and I'm a girl. I use it, or variations, just about everywhere. =)
    I also like horses, dogs and most other animals. =)

This is MooShoo, and I'm his mama.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Up North. Where all your troubles freeze and fall off.
    I got a lot of ribbon when I changed schools, because no one had ever heard of a greyhound. Only labs and other really common breeds. So I had to educate my whole school, I gave a presentation in front of the whole school on the first day, I couldn't belive I was being so brave. I can be brave when it's what I belive in. So on the first day of school my teacher gave me an A+ in oral communication.

After that the whole school started thinking up really stupid nick-names for me. ( including things like freak, know-it-all, wierd-O, Dog freak, that-person-who- things- shes- cool- because- she- made- up- something- and- told- the- whole- school. I DID NOT MAKE IT UP !!!!! ) These names were mostly invented by older students who thought they were cool.

Anyways, enough with my life story. After all these nick-names, my friend and I decided to make up a nicer name. It was greyhound girl. I agreed with it so that's what my name was for the better part of 3 yrs.
    STILL AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL

Mine is pretty smiple also I have a shihtzu and she is defenitly a little zany at times and it was not taken by any one else I wanted to be the original one. So zanyshihtzu worked and i use it for most everywhere.

13. I love Corvettes... so i shorted it up some and made it 'Vette'

Years and years ago when I signed up, I was a HUGE fan of Harry Potter. Obsessive, really. Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) had two dogs, Binka and Nugget.

I now go by OhMyDog or CanWest Bettas on most boards. OhMyDog because "Oh My Dog!" is the name of my training business, and CanWest Bettas because that's the name of my betta "business"/hobby.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Well, I love wolves. I collect them. And now I have dogs that look like them lol.

On other boards I go by creditapproved (Visa's name), Uniquity Belgians (my kennel name) or Catahoula (I was going to get one but the litter got sick and died).
    I've been BOO'd!