Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Clara's Thread!

Sorry to hear that Clara isn't feeling well. I hope she feels better soon!

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)

Three months!

Clara's feeling better! Still congested some mornings, but nothing a little saline solution and a nasal aspirator don't fix.

To celebrate three months (tomorrow is actually the three month mark), here are some photos from yesterday.

This is the dress, bonnet, booties and blanket my aunt made for Clara. She's a wonderful crafter, and this outfit is incredible.

The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

What a beautiful outfit, you can tell it was made with a lot of love!
    I've Been Frosted

awwww, beautiful outfit and beautiful Clara!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful, beautiful outfit for a beautiful little girl.

I hope you put this away for her.........that outfit is truly a keepsake and obviously Clara is well loved by her aunt.

Quote Originally Posted by gini View Post
    Beautiful, beautiful outfit for a beautiful little girl.

I hope you put this away for her.........that outfit is truly a keepsake and obviously Clara is well loved by her aunt.
    Thank you! And, yes, I plan to do something special with the outfit. I'm thinking it might look really pretty framed, perhaps a shadow box? Something like that. Aunt Ronnie is such a talented lady, the dress is amazing. And, the blanket is wonderful, it's my favorite!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

She looks like a little porcelein (sp?) doll in that last picture!

I'm glad that Clara is feeling better!

Her outfit and blanket is such a special gift, and it's beautifully made! I love the colors. And Clara is more lovely every time I see her. Beautiful pictures.

Thank you guys for checking out Clara in her pretty dress! Yesterday, she looked super cute in a pair of denim overalls! David picked them out when we were at the store, but they didn't fit her a couple weeks ago. Now, they do!

13 weeks old!

I love this carrier so so so much! We tried out two different positions today, and this is the "explorer." I have bronchitis/upper respiratory junk going on, and so I've been wearing this mask to protect Clara as much as I can. I don't feel badly, just tire more easily than usual. I nearly lost my voice, but I think that's passed, now!

I just think Clara looks super cute in this video, so I wanted to share it! I love how her fists are clinched, she does that now and it's so cute.

Aww, she's adorable - but you knew that! She doesn't try to grab your mask?
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Aww, she's adorable - but you knew that! She doesn't try to grab your mask?

Nope, she's just gotten to where she is reaching out and smacking stuff, but not really intentionally grabbing things.

Kari, she is just adorable. I was thinking that the dress your aunt made would be a beautiful baptism gown. It is stunning!

Quote Originally Posted by Logan View Post
    Kari, she is just adorable. I was thinking that the dress your aunt made would be a beautiful baptism gown. It is stunning!
    I thought so, too! I don't know that we're getting her baptised, but if we do, that's what she'll wear!

Clara and I fly to South Carolina tomorrow morning, wish us well! I hope she does all right. I am really going to miss David while we're gone, though. We'll be in SC for ten days, and he just had hip surgery and is home bound. Excited to see my family but really sad that David won't be there with us. I'm looking forward to Christmas with him and Clara, though. Can't believe it's right around the corner! EEK.

Night, all!