Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Frodo Baggins!!! **pics**

Originally posted by wolfsoul
    I didn't just give it to her without anyone knowing. Her mom told me to get her one. If I didn't, don't you think she would?

I'll take the rat and find it a home, I'm just not able to keep it forever. I know people who might be able to take her. Don't ever think I'd actually take her back to the pet shop --- that's just evil; I'd never do that.

Where is she? Lol. Is she around here somewhere? I can't get my mom to drive me anywhere, but maybe Jynnelle's mom?
    I know she knew she was getting the rat, but it would have been nice if you guy's made sure it was a male, so it didn't have to be passed around from one place to the other.

I don't think you would take her back, but Jynelle mentioned she would take her back to the petshop if she was a girl, or give her to some guy. I think that since you bought her, you should rehome her, not Jynelle.

Ayri is in BC. Not sure exactly where though. But I can find out. I think YOU should keep her..................you know you want her.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Originally posted by luckies4me

Ayri is in BC. Not sure exactly where though. But I can find out. I think YOU should keep her..................you know you want her.
    I very muchly so would like another rat lol. Buuuuut my mom sucks lol. I always thought it would be neat to get a little girl rat to house with Icarus, because he's gay lol. I think he'd like the female company. You know, girl talk and stuff lol.
    I've been BOO'd!

Why do you think he's gay? LOL
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Lol, he's so sensitive...He decorates his cage all the time...He's the oppisite of Frisco's machoness. And him and Merry had a little fling LOL. It wasn't JUST a dominance thing, I knew he wanted Merry... LOL jk jk jk
    I've been BOO'd!

lol, and I believe this explains it all....

they poor guy is wearing earings!

It's true! Lol.
    I've been BOO'd!

Oh! How funny and soooo cute, wearing earrings!! That is so hilarious!!! Where is his little pink dress? LOL!!

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Ooh, good idea, I'll have to find a pink dress for him! Lol.
    I've been BOO'd!

my mom said my only options were to give her back to the pet store, to the shelter, to jordan, or to somone who wants a female rat. She said the deal was not to have a female it was to have a male. and look what we got ...

I would never give her away if I had a choice .

moms can suck. .. I wish i could get her spayed but It was be so risky . I am trying to find a home for her on petratscanada. i bet somone living in my area can take her in ...

*prays*
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

I know that moms suck when it comes to pets, at least my mom did. But that's why I have tons now! hehe When I was little I would always bring home stray animals like dogs, and my mom would always take the dogs to the pound. When I was in 6th grade, my mom took my lop bunny to the petstore. One day though, things just changed and we kept Blacky, then along came Ickeris, and Wacko, and we had all our tiels (I could always keep a bird if I had one, my moms a bird fanatic) and then after I moved back into my family and met Dan, I was going to move to Oregon, they BEGGED me to keep Baby, and then there was three. Then Thor came along, and now I really think they are addicted to cats. Then there's my brother's toad, and my moms budgie too. My mom wants a hedgie but they are illegal in California.

But ya my point being is that once you move out and have your own place and a job, you don't have to worry about this.

I hope you both can find her a wonderful home. I would take her in a heartbeat if I lived closer.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Oh and just to clarify, my mom gave my bunny to the petshop because our other two, rexes I think they were, were eaten by my moms bf's brother. He actually took them from our yard and cooked them.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Originally posted by luckies4me
    Oh and just to clarify, my mom gave my bunny to the petshop because our other two, rexes I think they were, were eaten by my moms bf's brother. He actually took them from our yard and cooked them.
    ewww thats sick
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

I know how that is, and I shall rebel when I move out! My mom thinks that I'm going to be a hoarder with the smelliest place ever. I can't wait to invite her over and show her my nice clean place with nice clean little animals in nice clean little enviornments. Ahhh.
    I've been BOO'd!

Cass, somehow I knew you were one of those little girls, that picked up strays and brought them home. LOL.

Something else girls, when you move out on your own, and you meet Mr. Wonderful, make sure Mr. Wonderful understands that you love your pets and that if he does not agree to that, then just say bye, bye. Find somebody that loves animals as much as you do. I forgot to ask when my "Mr. Wonderful" came along and we really have some bad times because of that, he didn't have pets when he was growing up, so he don't like them at all, he says he hates all my cats and dogs. He loves my bird, and he loves the ferret, but that is all he likes. I am a person that don't give up on things in my life, so I have stayed, I married him warts and all. Just don't make a committment to somebody until you know if they are suited to you.

That was probably way off the topic, well I know it was way off topic. So I am a rambling talker.LOL

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

I wish I could take her, I'd love to have a rat....