Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Sirrahsim and Boomer

wow, this is so exciting! Boomer, we're here for you!!!

Kitty in flight!

(I have Boomer set as my wallpaper and screensaver; just can't get this guy out of my mind)
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Originally posted by Cinder & Smoke

Is there a Kat SITTER actually ON BOARD with him??

Were there other Pets / Animals on the flight?
    For what they are charging there better be drinks, food and a movie.
    That would be neat that there is an actual pet sitter with the animals.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

WHEW!!! He's been in the air for TWO hours now!!! YAY!!!
    Missy I am soooo glad that your drive went OK - WOW!!!

This is going to be a day Boomer will not want to remember - he was in that cage 12 houirs before he even took off BUT....once we pick him up, get him home (maybe a bath) - we will be spoiling him so much that he will forget his day - the destination is the best part of the adventure Sure wish he could talk and tell us all about it.

Phred - when do you sleep???

edit: off the phone with Missy and they have been home quite awhile. The drive to and from Tokyo was hectic but she did it! Boomer huddled in the cage - but this is usually what he does.

They read his microchip which I think is terrific. ALL pets in Japan have to be microchipped and they used an "Avid" reader and Boomer's chip is "Home Again " Kuhio posted all about these chips .

Boomer has at least one travel companion and that is a little cocker spaniel. Right now I bet they have gotten acquainted and grumbled about the delay - but are now sound asleep!!

See you tonight Boomer!!
    Last edited by sirrahbed; 09-14-2005 at 07:05 AM.

I know that there is at least one other dog on board with him. There was an adorable cocker spaniel there waiting to be taken over to the Continental pet area. I think that there must be someone on board because they talk about keeping them watered and fed, but I'm not sure. Yes Craftlady, for the price they ought to be serving him caviar on a silver platter

A couple days before the trip- Boomer has a very good body-image and thinks that he can fit in this little condo

On goes the harness with tags and out go the airplane ears

Come here Boomer, vet time

Anything but the Porta-prison!!

These were from the day of his health certification. I didn't take any today... We were too busy!
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

Thanks for the great uppydates Phred and Missy. Don't be scared Boomer, your voyage will be over soon and you get to see Grandma and Grandpa. Wow!! What a story this is. I believe it's one of the most exciting PT happenings I've ever seen You all must be going into Wreck Stage #83 now. Bless you all!! We're praying real hard for all of you.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I have to say that I am blown away and yet soooo comforted that so many of you are rooting for my family right now. Hubby just grins and shakes his head when he reads about what all you folks are saying and doing.

Me - I have Misha over today - she is napping now. Mama Chris is here, too - working on homework....Missy, Tyler and Carol *should* be snoozing away by now as it is 11:15pm in Japan.

After a study group we have tonight from 7-8, we are headed out a bit early for Columbus and will wait for Boomer. It is a little over a one hour drive. Then we will get home - probably midnight or so EST. We will settle Boomer in and probably sleep in there with him. My plan is to take the digital camera to get a few pictures tonight but depends on how hectic things are. But I am a PT Meowmie and we usually provide pictures of all sorts of things

For now - here is the Sirrah kitty welcome suite
    for reclining and window entertainment...

for hiding

not shown: poo station and feeding buffet

Thanks for all the wonderful updates. What nice things Boomer has waiting for him! I hope that he isn't to scared on the flight, that is a long time to be wondering what is going on, but I am sure he will come through with flying colors. Can't wait to see his arrival pictures.

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

The living conditions are lovely.
    I'm sure the poo and feeding stations are top notch too
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

Gosh I'm on pins and needles waiting to hear the final ending! I'm so happy Boomer will remain in the family!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

This is so exciting! I almost feel like I'm there.

Boomer's over ALASKA now ...

Finally flyin in the right direction on the lil map!

See: FlightView Flight Tracker ...

For an up to the minute map of where Boomer's Plane is.

Even with his late start from Narita,
    Boomer should arrive in Newark with plenty of time to make his
    connecting flight to Columbus.

Arrival City: New York/Newark, NJ (EWR - Liberty)
    Gate: C126
    Terminal: Terminal C
    Scheduled Time: 4:05 p.m.
    Estimated Time: 5:16 p.m.

/s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

Oh Boomer, you are high in the air right now? Wow, what a big adventure for a cat!! Don't worry about getting a bit dirty, your family will love and cuddle you anyway
    I'm sorry I couldn't check in here sooner, but I have been in bed for 2 days, with severe belly flue....
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Boomer - bless your heart - I am rooting for you!!

Wait until you see what they have waiting for you at home! I told you, they really know how to treat kitties here - you are going to love it!

This suspense is killing me! I hadn't posted before, but have been following closely.

Get home safe, Boomer! We're rooting for you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies, we need to stop comparing men to dogs. Dogs are loyal!" Wanda Sykes

This is so exciting! I am so glad that things went so well getting Boomer off at the airport!

Debbie, how much longer???
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~