Page 48 of 150 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898148 ... LastLast

Thread: movies you watched today

Ohh i am counting down the days till Brokeback Mountain is released to DVD here .. it is being released on the 20th of July.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

i actually had a moment to relax today! me and my boyfriend watched the hills have eyes this morning, i saw it in theaters, but he hadnt seen it, then i caught the end of must love dogs...never have seen it all

Went to see Pirates 2, Dead Mans Chest, last night and boy, what a rollercoaster ride!
    It is a follow on story from the first certainly but beyond that is very different. Elizabeth's character is expanded (btw Kiara is fabulous) as are a few more of the orginal crew, Orlando's Will is still serious but has much more derring-do, Bill Nighy's Davy Jones is stunning and Jack Sparrow, well, Jack is... Jack!!

It is fast, funny, has bit's that make you go 'yuk' and is a wonderfully entertaining two hours of fun.

I watched two movies today. "Look who's Talking" "And the Miracle of Life". Can you tell I only have one thing on my brain??

Watched The Family Stone tonight. It was surprisingly very good. Tear jerker in some parts.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Pirates of the Caribbean (carribean? i never can remember!): Dead Man's Chest. Awesome movie! Loved it!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

the devil wear prada

i really enjoyed this. lots to discuss after, how many bad bosses have you had, and what did you learn from them, how did it impact your work life after and how did it impact your life. my worst boss, brilliant physician, horrible boss, awful human and i learned a lot about the health insurance industry, and how not to be to others.
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    King Kong. I finally saw it. I cried like a baby at the end of it. I think I was just needing a good cry, as I have never cried that hard at the end of a movie. I knew I'd cry, but, not like that! I didn't think I was going to like the movie at first, but, once they really discovered all the living things on the island, I was pretty into it. Kong was a spectacular character.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by elizabethann
    Watched The Family Stone tonight. It was surprisingly very good. Tear jerker in some parts.
    I LOVED this movie - is one of my very favorites.

Last night, hubby took me to see X-Men The Last Stand. This is SO not my type of movie but I enjoyed it very much

When the movie ended, some people in the theatre yelled to wait as there was another scene. After L O N G credits, there was indeed another short scene. So, if you go to see this - be sure and suffer through the credits

Last week I watched.... The Hills Have Eyes-- Unrated... (WAAAY too gorey!), King Kong (Loved it!!) and 8 below! Then this past weekend I watched Auqamarine(VERY cute!!) and When a Stranger Calls. It was good, but it st arted off slow....

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

I watched Life As A House (I always cry when I watch that ), and I watched Hostel again. I loved both of them

Quote Originally Posted by The Cat Factory
    I watched Life As A House (I always cry when I watch that ), and I watched Hostel again. I loved both of them
    Hostel ...blood blood and more blood! And then a "bit" of gore to top it off! LOL..i went and saw it when it first came out..i was so grossed out

Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang
    Eight Below
    Memoirs of a Geisha
    Aeon Flux
    Wolf Creek

I enjoyed all of them. Memoirs was a little long and a bit slow and of course when I watched Eight Below I kept thinking thats not reality, but I still liked it. Kiss Kiss..made me giggle and I thought Robert Downey Jr. was so good in it. Wolf Creek was creepy and had me on the edge of my seat. I enjoyed the special effects in Aeon Flux.

Hmm.. I've watched LOTS of movies lately.. . .

Mystic River, LOVED it, I watched it twice, I recommend it!

The Cave, pretty good movie, kinda scary

When a Stranger Calls, I agree with Sarah, it did start off a little slow..

Glory Road, I LOVED this movie, so good. It was about the first african american basketball team, this is probably one of the best movies I've ever watched.

8 Below, very cute and fuzzy Loved this movie, great family movie!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

I watched "The Hills Have Eyes". It was pretty good, and modestly gory! Not recommended for weak stomachs. Some parts the actors annoyed us and we were yelling at them through the TV . We're crazy like that.
    Sparrabeth- Never say we Die!

No matter what Ted and Terry wrote, Jack and Liz love each other.