Page 45 of 150 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145 ... LastLast

Thread: movies you watched today

I watched MUNICH last weeken and was disappointed..

Speilberg is lost.

I watched Memoirs of a Geisha and JarHead .....

Liked Geisha - didn't expect alot, and was pleasantly surprised enough to start reading the book.

JarHead ...... well, it was ok ...
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Cinderella Man. I thought it was really good. Russell Crowe is one of my favorite actors, and, he did a great job in this movie.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Ah Kari you finally saw the film, i thought it was pretty good too.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by carole
    Ah Kari you finally saw the film, i thought it was pretty good too.
    Yeah, it was wonderful! I cried when he had to ask for money from the boxing commission guys and especially when his manager asked him how much more he needed, and, he had to count the money that was in his hat. I lost it. But, it was such an amazing story about an amazing man and his equally amazing family. I love stories of true heroes.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Radio. What a wonderful movie. If you're having a crappy day, watch this. If you're not, watch it anyway.

watched The Family Stone in the weekend, missed a bit as i fell alseep ,not because i was bored but very tired, i kinda liked this movie, so must go and watch the other bit i missed out on, and going to watch The Notebook this week too.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by carole
    watched The Family Stone in the weekend, missed a bit as i fell alseep ,not because i was bored but very tired, i kinda liked this movie, so must go and watch the other bit i missed out on, and going to watch The Notebook this week too.
    I liked the Family Stone, didn't end the way I expected, so I enjoyed it

I watched DUMA yesterday. It was awesome! Expect to cry at the end - it's kind of like a modern Born Free. But the journey he and his human buddy take is wonderful. I love DUMA.

Also watched Stealth....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

Okay I know I know it is a kids movie but anyway I went to see Cars the weekend before this past. I had nothing else to do so I went to the movies. There wasn't much playing other than that that I wanted to see so I watched it. It is a great movie!!! It is funny for adults and kids. Most of the jokes will go right over the kids heads but some are in there for them to. I really liked it!

Quote Originally Posted by shihtzulover850
    Okay I know I know it is a kids movie but anyway I went to see Cars the weekend before this past. I had nothing else to do so I went to the movies. There wasn't much playing other than that that I wanted to see so I watched it. It is a great movie!!! It is funny for adults and kids. Most of the jokes will go right over the kids heads but some are in there for them to. I really liked it!
    That's my next movie...that and Over the Hedge.

I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

Well you'll love it. I also saw part of Madagascar on HBO. That is a funny movie!!

Prairie Home Companion. It was very good! It has an incredible cast, which is the reason I wanted to see it. Kevin Kline, John C Reilly, Meryl Streep, Lily Tomlin, Woody Harrelson, Virginia Madsen, Tommy Lee Jones, and, more! Great film! If you're completely bored by country/gospel/folk style music, it's not for you, though.

Quote Originally Posted by finn's mom
    Prairie Home Companion. It was very good! It has an incredible cast, which is the reason I wanted to see it. Kevin Kline, John C Reilly, Meryl Streep, Lily Tomlin, Woody Harrelson, Virginia Madsen, Tommy Lee Jones, and, more! Great film! If you're completely bored by country/gospel/folk style music, it's not for you, though.

I haven't heard of this one, Kari. Is it out on the big screen or on dvd? The cast alone makes me interested in seeing it.

I watched "Rumor Has It". I didn't think too much of this movie

Also watched "Family Stone". I really enjoyed this one. Loved Sarah Jessica Parker. Thought she was fantastic in it. It also has a great cast in it. Diane Keaton (always love her), Dermot Mulruney, Luke Wilson, two other girls' names escape me right now but they are great too.

Yeah that movie is in theaters. I have seen ads for it. It also has Lindsay Lohan
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.- Martin Luther King Jr.

We all live under the same sky but we don't all see the same horizon.- Konrad Adenauer

We are what we pretend to be so we must be careful what we pretend to be.- Unknown