Page 40 of 150 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839404142434445464748495090140 ... LastLast

Thread: movies you watched today

I watched "Walk The Line" last night and honestly I got a bit bored with it. I did think that Reece Witherspoon did an awesome job and was worthy of the Oscar. I also watched "North Country" and wasn't real impressed with it either. Reece certainly deserved the Oscar over Charlize Theron.

I also watched Walk the Line.I loved it!It was long,but I think they done a terrific job.

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340

Has anyone seen this movie...Waiting
    Being a server I just HAD to see it! Yes, kinda gross and disgusting but funny none the less!
    If you have a fondness for movies that are a little out of the ordinary this is a great one to see!
    And remember everyone .....
    Don't mess with the people who serve your food

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    V for Vendetta. I loved it. It was gorgeously filmed, well acted, the dialogue was really fun and thought provoking at the same time. Hugo Weaving did an outstanding job as the alliteration-loving V. And, Natalie Portman just knocks my socks off. She's amazing. I saw it and will see it again in the theaters and will buy it the day it comes out on DVD.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I watched O Brother, Where Art Thou with George Clooney. It really
    was a pretty good story.Loved the Country/Bluegrass music in it.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by lizbud
    I watched O Brother, Where Art Thou with George Clooney. It really
    was a pretty good story.Loved the Country/Bluegrass music in it.
    I love that movie, although I've never been able to make it through the book it's based on. One day, though! The soundtrack is awesome, I got it before I even saw the film.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I saw V for Vendetta. HOOOOLY SMOKES! One of the best movies I've seen in a long time... and I see A LOT of movies!

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

I watched flight plan on video was quite good,at least i managed to actually sit there and watch it from start to finish, without being totally bored.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I saw another movie today... lol. I saw She's The Man. Surprisingly enough, it was actually pretty good.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

I went to see The Hills Have Eyes today. It wasn't scary, but it was really gory. I liked it alot. Geez, and I thought Hostel was gory

I'm watching Howl's Moving Castle for the second time. I love it! Anyone else seen it?

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Has anyone seen DERAILED, I asked before but if you have would love your review on it thanks.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by binka_nugget
    I saw V for Vendetta. HOOOOLY SMOKES! One of the best movies I've seen in a long time... and I see A LOT of movies!

My thoughts exactly. I saw it in an IMAX theater, it was spectacular.

Quote Originally Posted by anna_66
    Has anyone seen this movie...Waiting
    Being a server I just HAD to see it! Yes, kinda gross and disgusting but funny none the less!
    If you have a fondness for movies that are a little out of the ordinary this is a great one to see!
    And remember everyone .....
    Don't mess with the people who serve your food

I borrowed Waiting from my sister, and it is so funny. I've watched it twice already.

I saw Narnia last night (finally). Such a great movie - I can't wait to watch it again! My husband loved it too, and he even understood all of the religious connotations LOL I was so proud