Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Calling All Cats!

That is too cute for words, Ben. Zezu was a cutie as a kitten (still is as an adult, too).

------------------
    ]Margaret

oops!! I meant Logan! LOL...I tell you what...I need to get a coffee right about now...is it just me or does rainy weather make one sleepy? Ugh! Anyway...I did it!! Per your advice, I set up an account at webshots! I didn't have many pics here, so I know what I'll be doing this weekend! I'll be finding some cute pics to scan and put on the site, but thought I would post this here too...

Here he is, My Marius! He says hello to everyone and especially to Andy, his "twin"!

Oh, I couldn't forget my hubby's cat Scooter

OMG, I love all these pictures! They're so sweet!

Here's my Luna (born April 22, 2000):

Kirsten

------------------

www.lunas-little-world.de.vu
    www.cats-in-the-net.de.vu
    www.pet-cemetery.de.vu

And this was my Katz (May 1, 1986 - May 3, 2000), gone but never forgotten...

RIP, Katz! Luv ya!

Kirsten

------------------

www.pet-cemetery.de.vu

Kirsten,

nice kats! I see where luna gets her name. Those giant loving moon sized eyes, right?

I just love these pictures. It's so neat to see everyone's babies! What can I say except they are all lovely!!

Andy agrees with Marius....we must have fallen out of the same family tree!!

Hi Ben,
    well, originally, I called her Luna because I just liked the sound... but you're right, each time I look into her eyes, I think this name is just perfect for her!

Kirsten

------------------

www.pet-cemetery.de.vu

HOW DID YOU DO THAT! THAT'S SCARY, SPENCER!!I was just about to try one more time. Thank you. That's a picture of my precious little Lizzie girl. She was the tiniest of kittys. I found and rescued her and all her baby littermates as I came across them one day crying for help, all huddled in a window storm drain! They all had severe eye infections and were near death. No mama! I took them to the vet, had them treated and spayed, and happily they all survived and I found homes for them all. I kept Lizzie. The picture was taken on this past Christmas Day. She left for the Rainbow Bridge very suddenly, without apparent illness, 2 days after this photo was taken. She was 19 years young. Here she is napping in her new Xmas bed, ready to open her presents. I do miss her so. She was with me for such a long period of my life. Oliver, my new 8 mo. old kitten, a rescue, popped into my life just as unexpectedly as Lizzie left. Now, if Spencer can tell me how to post them, I'll send pics of Oliver and Mr. B!! Thanks again, Spencer.

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited April 16, 2001).]

Here's Mr. B and Oliver, my 8 mos. old Maine Coon x Persian rescue. With 2 dogs and a guinea pig also in the house, amazingly, when Oliver came "home," not a single paw was raised by anyone in anger of jealousy!

Sandra!!
    My favorite pictures, now a part of history!!! YEAH!
    I'm so glad Spencer walked you though. I only wish I had been around today, or yesterday, and could have helped you!

The pictures are great, and now that you know what to do...keep them coming!!!

The rest of you need to do it too! I am more determined than ever to take more pictures of my cats!

Logan

Thanks Logan! FINALLY! Boy, was that exasperating. Even the Photopoint people told me to do it incorrectly. More kitty pics. coming, right Logan!!?

This is the first time I've gotten all 3 of my babies close enough and with the camera handy to get a shot. Sorry Andy felt the need for a bath as the picture was being snapped.

Sandra, yay!!! Pictures of your babies!! I love it Lizzy was absolutely adorable...a permanent kitten. I know you must miss her a lot. I was amazed at the size of the paws in the "hurry up mom!" picture! All the pics were so cute.
    Pam, all 3 in one shot! That's great! Andy, being the typical cat....LOL

Couldn't resist another one!
    Thanks so much WolfL.!! I was feeling particularly sad tonight, tears....You made me feel better.

This is Oliver sunning himself on his own praivate sunporch!

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited April 17, 2001).]