Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Rescue .... Special "Angel"!!!

WELCOME darling little Angel, we here at PT, are keeping you in our thoughts every day, and wishing you a speedy recovery.

Kim an angel for an angel is all I can say, she is beautiful, and it sickens me and distresses me so, that Angel has to go through this suffering because of an inadequate moron, how anyone can do such a thing is beyond me, and makes me very angry.

Anger aside, I wish you well with your new precious baby, looking forward to frequent reports on her well-being, she is in our hearts now, and we wish and hope for ONLY THE BEST for Angel from now on, BLESS YOU KIM AND ANGEL TOO.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

My heart stops everytime I hear a story about some idiot causing so much cruelty to animal.

BUT, it is so refreshing to see such spirit in such a little soul!! Kim, you have to keep us updated on Angel. A positive story like hers helps everyone realize that good does triumph over evil.

I'm pulling my hair out because I can't see the video! I'll try again tomorrow.

Thanks Kim for sharing such an emotional yet heart lifting story. Sending BIG hugs to you and Angel! May her progress be as swift as her little spirit seems to be!

Don't be afraid that your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.

Carole is right...this little girl is in our hearts now! She is loved by many and with all these good thoughts and prayers she will have to be well soon! More pics when possible please!!!
    Thank you again for being there for her.

Darling Angel, you have so many prayers for a speedy recovery and a life filled with love with your savior-lady, Kim. My best to you both. I hope that those little kitten legs will heal without any complications and that Angel will be underfoot and scampering around really soon.

What a lucky Little Kitten , that you were close by , and with your kind heart , were there to take her in. Someone threw Munchkin at me , and she was a delightful Cat! sadly she had health issues and passed on at 6, but I had a special feeling about her. as my friends said , if a kitten was thrown out of a car , the best place that she could land would be at the feet of a cat lover!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

THANK YOU PT Friends!!!!

Poor Angel was awake and crying all night long .... today, I just couldn't take it anymore .... her little bottom was being poked and rubbed by the big metal splints .... I had to take them off of her!!!! The vet special made them and they weren't cheap... LOL... but the tiny girl was miserable with them on. For one, they were still way too big for her tiny legs. Dr. Lavalley had said that her legs would heal on their own, whether or not they were splinted .... she was just trying to straighten them out some. But you know what? Angel can walk on them, so they are a bit misformed, I DON'T MIND!!!! You all just would NOT have believed how appreciative this baby was as soon as those old things were off of her! She immediately climbed up to my shoulder, layed her little chin down and PURRRRRRED her heart out! I bathed her little booty to clean all the poop that had gotten stuck all over the place, and she slept ALL DAY on the living room chair. Now she is snuggled down in Mommy's bed for the night! Of course, I have a picture to share!

Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

She is so so so so CUTE! Just looking at her brings tears to my eyes knowing what she has had to go through. Bless her sweet little heart!!! She sounds like such a sweet baby. She is so forgiving to trust humans again so quickly! Of course I think she knows that she is in the hands of an Angel!
    Do you have any idea how old she is? She looks so tiny in the pictures.
    Still sending positive thoughts and saying prayers that she will have a complete and quick recovery. Sounds like the PT prayers are already working since she climbed onto your shoulder!! WONDERFUL NEWS! Keep healing little Angel and God bless you and your wonderful new Mommy Angel. You are already loved and cared about by many!!

Thanks so much, Catcrazy .... yesterday at the vet she only weighed 1.09 lbs ..... so according to the way they figure weight vs. age, Angel is only 6 weeks old.
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Oh my God, you are right, she IS an Angel, and so are you!!!!!! Oh what a sweet precious thing! I never saw such a beautiful kitty!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Ramona; 11-20-2003 at 10:01 PM.

Oh kim it just broke my heart to hear how Angel was suffering, its all so cruel, those monsters could have just handed her into a shelter.

Poor wee Baby, she is so gorgeous, she melts my heart, I am so glad she is feeling better now you have taken the splints off, lots of special hugs and cuddles wee girl, and Kim you are a saint, take care of yourself too, and Hugs to you as well, for taking such good care of this beloved precious furbaby.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I am happy to hear that she is doing so well. I appreciate the update. Really like the pic, she is just too precious. Hopefully she will grow into those ears.

Here's hoping for a speedy recovery. You and Angel are still in my prayers.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

Oh what a little love you are, Angel, to go through what you did and still be purring your little heart out. I know you must be feeling so much better now without those splints and all cleaned up. Gentle cuddles for you little sweetheart. I know you will be scampering around and playing soon. Your mommy angel loves you and so do we.
    Steffi and Lovable

She's so cute. I don't blame you for giving her a break from those splints.

Please keep the updates coming.

From Decker with Love

Oh she is just a cutie pie, how any one could do such a thing to a face like that. I just love her and I don't blame you for keeping her. She is a very lucky kitty for even making it through that and for having you in her life now. I know she will have a wonderful life with you. If she could speak she tell you how special you are and how much she loves and thanks you for coming into her life.

She is adorable and so lucky to be in the care of a true "angel". Please keep us posted on her recovery and keep us updated with pictures as she grows.
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey