Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who's who?

That is what I thought you meant, Brad! he he !

No problem we have threads like this all the time. I like to read them again and again!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

DoggiesAreTheBest, you sound like you are extremely busy!

I'm probably one of the oldest on PT. I was born 6 months before Pearl Harbor was attacked. I have a daughter who is 38 and a granddaughter who is 7 1/2. We are all single.

I work as an office manager for a small distributor of neon sign supplies in West Columbia, South Carolina.

I have 4 dogs: Samson, 12--male Shepherd mix
    Bella, 5--female black Chow-lab mix
    Scruffy, 11--white Bearded Collie-terrier mix
    Bear (Ted E.), 12--Shih Tsu-Poodle mix
    I also have 7 cats, all former strays:
    Ghost, 7+, gray & white dsh male
    Missy, 6+, brown tabby/Maine coon mix, female
    Shai, 2, Sleek brown tabby female
    BC, 2, all black dsh female
    Sox, 1 1/2, tuxedo dsh female
    Mooch, 1 1/2, all black dsh male
    Scooter, 1, gray, tan & white dsh male

I like to spend my spare time (????) reading and doing home repairs and renovations.

When I retire I want to open a you-do-it dog wash, just to provide a service for the dirty dogs who really don't need a groomer.

Mary

My name is Jynnelle, I am 16 years old, turning 17 this september 26th. I live in Canada B.C. I have 20 pets right now, 8 that are mine. I dont have a boyfriend . but what can I say, I am too picky. lol. I am unemployed, trying to get a job ANYWHERE!!!

I have 2 brothers, Jesse *14* and Cole *10. they are annoying. I like to spend my spare time, on the computer, with my pets, walking, watching tv, drawing, or going to the movies with friends.

My dream is to open a shelter, or be a vet Tech. That would be so fun, I love animals so much they are my life.

I have two dogs, Tikeya *siberian husky*
    and Oscar *shih tzu*
    Some pets I would like to own one day are.. 2 guinea pigs, 2 rats, a bull-terrier, a aussie shep.

I HATE red meat it is soo nasty, My favoret foods are shrimp, fries, corn on the cob, chineese food, and SUBWAY!!!

I found petoftheday, when I was trying to log onto acmepet.com but they closed down and recommended this site.
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

My name is Robin and I'm one of the older ones having turned 49 this year. (YIKES!! The big "50" next year)

Live in Indianola, Iowa - a small town just south of the capital city - with my significant other (of 20+) years. We live on a small piece of ground that's just about 3 acres. Love living in the country!

Currently work as a secretary for a small trade association. Not sure I love it, but it pays the bills. Would love to work in or own doggie daycare.

We are currently owned by four very loved and spoiled furbabies;
    Max, 8 yr. old dachshund (he was supposed to be my anniversary present-but he's always been Dick's dog)
    Carly, a 5 yr old mixed breed (we rescued her from the neighbors who were starving her - take my word for it she's not starving now);
    Mollie, 1 yr old yorkshire terrier (aka terrorist); and
    Muffin, a 10 wk old dachshund (Dick's early birthday present-only in the house a week and already spoiled rotten).

I found PetTalk when my son sent me a link of dog of the day and said it looked like his dog. I kept checking back and finally joined, not sure why he didn't.

Really enjoy reading all the information here. Have found out things about different breeds and dog behaviors that I think will really help me at home with mine.

Am constantly surprised and delighted that people of all ages and backgrounds can come together and discuss their love for pets in a positive and caring way. No one here thinks you're crazy for loving your pets and here they are family not just "property"!!

My name is Ashley and I'm 15 years old (FINALLY). I live in PA and I really like it here at the moment. I hate the winter here but I love the M.T.'S which is what keeps me here. i am un imployed but I am going around to lol vets office's to be a kennel girl I don't have a boy friend. I am owned by 25 pets 7 which are mine.

When I graduate from High school I plan on ordeing a dog training thing of of the Tv, I'm sure you have seen these college corses at home things. Yea, those, for Dog trainng. Then I'm going to a college around here to get enough credits to go to a school else where. At that school I will get a PHD in Animal Behavior and after that I plan on opening my own shelter and maybe a Doggie day care. But the Shelter is what I'm working towards.

I really enjoy doing scrap book's and I also enjoy rollerbladeing with my dog Nova.

I have 1 sister and 3 brothers and I just found out I will be an Aunt soon. I live with my Father and Oldest Brother.

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

hello, My name is Collin, I am 14 years old, I have 2 dogs named buck and jefe(Buck is german shepherd/wolf(83% wolf). Jefe is Pure breed german shepherd.)My favorite band is: "The Strokes". I enjoy biking, skateboarding, walking buck and/or jefe, basketball, PET TALK(hehe), And video games. here goes on the story of how i found "Pet Talk": Well, I was bored one day, and decided to Search on Google Images For pictures of dogs, And one of them had: "Dog Of The Day" In the left top corner, I Found "Dog Of The Day" Weppage on google, And would look at it everyday, Until i finally saw pet talk on the Left List thing. I have been using pet talk ever since...

Oh btw Buck Was born September 19th Last year. Jefe was found at a farm my brother worked on.

Thank you for the Awesome Signature, wolfsoul!

-ME

My name is Christine, I am a widow woman and one of the older Pet Talkers at 57 years old. I have one son, Jeff, who is 40 years old and married to a lovely girl named Jayne. They have given me two beautiful grandaughers, Lianne, who is aged 16 and Dannielle aged 7.

I have held many different jobs in my life, most of them doing cashier/receptionist type work though I have done waitressing and factory work too. I am retired now and have been for a number of years.

I have two pets, my dog Bob who is an English Springer Spaniel. and my cat Ebby, she was from a shelter and has owned me for exactly six months tommorow!

I found Dog of the Day quite a time ago, bookmarked it and used to come back and look at the pets now and again. Last year I noticed the Pet Talk button, clicked on it, joined, and have been addicted ever since (I`m glad to say! )

Hi Christine

My name is Libby (short for Liberty ) I'm in my 40's
    Live in Florida and take in abused and unwanted animals. Divoriced but for the past 4 years have been living with a man 18 years younger

I owned day care Centers till '96, sold them and some how got in to animal care. One of those things that just happen. I was asked if I could help with a Pom that was set on fire years ago and sense then it just grew in to what I now have.

I found pet of the day about a week ago, been on other pet sites but so far really like it here better. There a bigger range of pets and owners.

Ok ready for the pet list LOL

8 dogs......3 Boxers 1 Great Dane 1 MinPin 1 Pom. and 1 Black Lab and temp 1 Mutt (can't tell wants in him)
    7 cats...... of all kind.
    2 igunans......1 is 2 feet long the other 5+ feet long
    1 Chinchilla
    3 minature goats
    1 Turtle
    2 Rabbits
    3 ducks
    1 Goose
    and more chickens then I can count.....Silkies mostly

All pets, All spoiled All the pets listed, with the exception of Tuffy (boxer), Brock (Great dane) and Chi Chi (chinchilla) have been abused in some way.

Forgot 3 fish tanks

Had to show off some of my babies
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Fox-Gal, in the middle picture what is the Doberman looking dog?

Originally posted by Fox-Gal
    My name is Libby (short for Liberty ) I'm in my 40's
    Live in Florida and take in abused and unwanted animals. Divoriced but for the past 4 years have been living with a man 18 years younger
    Go Libby!!! Atta girl!!

Anyway, I'm Micki and I live in Wylie, TX, a very small town that’s a suburb of Dallas. I'm the mommy to a Toy Fox Terror, uh, Terrier named Chester and a Jack Russell mix named Millie.
    I'm 35 and have been married to my husband for almost 8 years. I'm the office manager for a company that renovates swimming pools. (Very busy this time of the year.) I also volunteer at a nearby shelter, helping out with the administrative junk and the adopt a pets. Want to somehow do more.
    I used to subscribe to a daily joke and it also gave several links for unusual sites. DOTD was one of them and I visited it every day. Finally one day I noticed the Pet Talk link and clicked and my life was magically transformed. I know it sounds corny, but this is the kind of place I've been searching for all my life. Very few people that I meet in person have the strong bond that I have with pets. Most people roll their eyes and tell me I need to have a baby. I have two, you can see them in my signature.

Originally posted by ChrisH
    two beautiful grandaughers, Lianne, who is aged 16 and Dannielle aged 7.
    Your grandaughters names are similar to my first and middle name! Liana Daniella

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

My name is Anna, and I'm owned by: Malone, yellow lab/golden mix; Marigold, the snuggliest kitty; Willow, angora bunny; Rilla, Cockatiel; and Jimmy the fish. I have been married to Mark for 6 years. Mark is my best friend & companion. I work for a small company that sales/service of office equipment (copiers/fax machines/printers). There are only 6 other people/2 subcontractors that work for our company, and it's more like an extended family than an office environment. Some days, we have TOO much fun.

Anyway, I guess that's me in a nutshell....

p.s. I've really enjoyed reading this thread!!