Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Jax Pictures - update #41 (8/21/10)

Taz_Zoee such a sweet and cute looking kitty. WHERE DID YOU GET IT FROM? What a sweet little creature.

Adorable as always He's lost that wild baby fuzz.
    You gave me a minor heart palpitation....it COULDN'T be the 28th already!!
    My bday is the 30th and I've got some planning to do! Possibly another addition to the family
    Claudia & Calvin

Quote Originally Posted by sana View Post
    Taz_Zoee such a sweet and cute looking kitty. WHERE DID YOU GET IT FROM? What a sweet little creature.
    I got him at the shelter where I am a volunteer.

Quote Originally Posted by kitten645 View Post
    Adorable as always He's lost that wild baby fuzz.
    You gave me a minor heart palpitation....it COULDN'T be the 28th already!!
    My bday is the 30th and I've got some planning to do! Possibly another addition to the family
    Claudia & Calvin
    Oops! It took me a minute to even find where I put the wrong date. I changed it. Thank you. Sorry to scare you. LOL
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Hi, Jax, you are such a cutie-pie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Jax! Full of Tabby cuteness! I love it!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

he surely has grown.. look at that face.. not a baby.. more teenager.. but still very very cute!!

and he sure is filling that tree space.. hehe
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Wow Cindy!! Jax is getting so big!!! I see he loves sleeping on the laptop just like my Sebastian does, lol. What is it with cats and laptops?? Maybe the warmth?? Or maybe just because they know we want to use them and then they'll get all the attention, lol.

Can't wait to see more pics of Jax!!

Quote Originally Posted by jenn_librarian View Post
    Wow Cindy!! Jax is getting so big!!! I see he loves sleeping on the laptop just like my Sebastian does, lol. What is it with cats and laptops?? Maybe the warmth?? Or maybe just because they know we want to use them and then they'll get all the attention, lol.

Can't wait to see more pics of Jax!!
    Yes, I believe it's the warmth. Yesterday Bruce had his laptop on but wasn't using it ATM. We both happened to be walking through the kitchen and there was Jax sitting perfectly right on the keys. LOL
    Then later Bruce was downloading something and he's all "don't let him get on here now". Luckily he was snoozing on the cat tree so I didn't have to worry about it. Silly boy!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I promised pictures back when I asked for advice on Jax's counter surfing problem. I tried to upload them last week but had issues. So instead of getting frustrated again, I got the idea from Catty1 to just make an album.
    So if you'd like to see some recent pictures of Jax, please take a look at my profile. It is the only album uploaded......so far.

Those are great pictures of Jax. I see he's another sink kitty. I think that you should submit the first picture of him sitting in the sink for the 2011 PT Cat Calendar. He sure is a very handsome boy. How's he doing with the counter surfing these days?

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    Those are great pictures of Jax. I see he's another sink kitty. I think that you should submit the first picture of him sitting in the sink for the 2011 PT Cat Calendar. He sure is a very handsome boy. How's he doing with the counter surfing these days?
    LOL, that's the exact picture I have set on my desktop of my computer right now. I do need to get my pix submitted here soon. Maybe I'll do that this afternoon.
    He still gets on the counter, but he is not doing it as much. Or I don't hear Bruce yelling at him as much anyway. And he is doing MUCH better at not getting on the table while we are eating. He used to jump up and stick his nose right in our plates. Now he'll try to sneak up and will stop when we tell him to. So he is definitely learning the house rules, slowly but surely.
    Oh, and yes, he is a sink kitty. I've never had a cat play in the water like he does. And anytime I am in the bathroom he runs in and does the little chirp meow to let me know he wants me to turn on the water. But he only gets to play in it while I am in the bathroom. Mean meowmie!! LOL

He's a cutie, that's for sure!

Jax, you are so handsome and precious! *kiss* to you
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678