Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Jack

BUT JACKS SPIRIT IS STILL THERE AND SUNNY SENSES THAT AS OUR CATS SENSES ARE FAR STRONGER THAN OURS.
    AND THE LOVE BETWEEN YOUR PETS WILL NEVER DIE, AS THERES GOING TO BE A GREAT DAY WHEN WE ARE ALL REUNITED IN LOVE, AND GET TO SEE THE BEST THAT THE WORLD HAS TO OFFER.
    ONE FINE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Well it has now been just over six months since you left for the Bridge Jack. It almost seems as if time has stood still yet six months seems like a long time.
    You are the last thing I think about before I go to sleep, and the first thing I think about when I wake up in the morning.
    I still ache for you, I sleep with your blanket under my pillow and hold onto it when I want to feel close to you. I know you're watching over me, I hope I am making you proud by being strong and carrying on every day without you beside me.
    I miss your little meows, I miss burying my face in your fur, hearing you purring, feeling you cuddle into me and give me kisses, I miss being close to you, knowing that you loved me as much as I loved you. Completely, utterly and unconditionally.
    You were the love of my life, my one true love and soulmate and I will never have a complete heart until we meet again. I feel the pain of a broken heart constantly, it is something I've learnt to live with, no matter how painful it is.
    I have got used to the pain, but I don't think I'll ever get used to being without you.
    I just want you to know that I am thinking of you always, and I love and miss you more than I could ever put into words...

I love you Jack..

Love Mummy xxxxxxx

And Jack Knows That You And Sunny Miss Him, And Takes Time From His Duties As Site Cordinator For The Pet Angel Army To Visit You, And Be In The Garden So Sunny Can Sense Him, And Sit In His Spot.
    He Sits By You As Well, And Lets You Know That Hes Near And Will Always Be In Your Life, Always.
    Hes In Las Vegas, And Has Done His Usual Great Job In Picking Hotels , Sites And Restaurants, And Has A Pot In Mind Where You Will Be All Reunited In Love.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS