Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 2007 Christmas/Holiday Card Swap... I got some cards!! YAY!!

Bump

COUNT ME IN!!! I'll PM my info.

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

www.rornfp.org

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD
    I didn't know if I was going to do it this year.

I went shopping for essentials and saw some cards and said to myself, "These are perfect PT cards....."

That and my mail goes to my mom's house. SHE LOVES THE CARDS because I put them out in her frontroom.

DO NOT GET MY MOM UPSET!

---------------

I'll send you my info in the A.M.!

------------

BIGGER LOL.....I am gonna start on my cards tonite!

Hey, (whisper, whisper)That's Pet Talk Christmas Spirit Folks!!!!! What else can I say,? I'm updating my list.........
    Rest in Peace Corinna~ Well Never Forget You~

I"VE BEEN FROSTED

I'm in. I e-mailed and PM'd my info.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_Q
    I'm thinking about joining, but I've been waiting to see how many people are on the list. I always end up adding quite a few others that aren't on the list too so I'm not sure if I can afford it if the list is going to be large. I'll keep watching this thread.

I'm doing the same, Amy. I'm hoping I'll be able to participate, it'll be my first year in a while if I don't. I just don't know if I'll be able to afford it.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

I was thinking about joining. Sent a PM a couple of days ago. I have a limited budget, so needed to know how many were on the list before I could give a definate answer.

I would love to join, but don't think I'll have funds for Int'l postage. I know there aren't many, but it's been a really rough year (medical expenses).

Ya'll have a great card swap. Hope you all get some terrific cards from the PT crew.
    Last edited by Scooter's Mom; 10-18-2007 at 11:28 PM.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

updated!!....... thanks for joining....... you still have this week to plan and adjust budgets.......I´ll be waiting for your info

remember you do not have to get expensive/fancy cards..... you can make them yourself besides letting your crafty side blossom you´ll make some very special one of a kind cards........

if anyone wonders there are about 6 internationals the rest are from USA, so you can make your maths on postage......
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Anyone else? It's deadline day!
    Amy? Kay? C'mon, ya know ya wanna!

You can always send postcards - (stamps are only .26 ea.!) & just as much fun!

in my case and the internationals I stated a post before, ALL of our cards are international...... so, come on!! only 6 a bit more on postage for you guys in the states.......sign up!!....

with me, postcard or letter or card or whatever is same postage as long it is within some weight limit.... so for example if a card is 50grms it costs "x" adn if it´s a postcard with same weight it costs the same so it´s cheaper to me to send cards or small packages as they cost the same as a postcard.......

come on it´s really not that much..... besides being today deadline I might as well take all weekend to accept entries as I don´t have a comp those days so until monday to catch up....which means a bit more days for all of you to make up your minds.....

oh and by the way udpated list
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

I'm going to wait until the very last minute. I really can't afford much of anything lately, so I really have to be careful. I'm trying to save up for a new camera since mine broke.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

oohhh...... how sad..... how did it break?.... sucha bummer when it happens.....

I´m saving also for a new cam.... I want a S3 but the S5 is almost same price and the Rebel is just 200 more so I´m soooo undecided..... besides i want the SD1000 you posted about too ...... I´m helpless....

take your time....

to all others wondering if they´ll sign up or not, here´s a few insight to consider and making it a 30 dlls or less expense.....

this is what I spent last year so i have a few things for this ears ones

envelopes: (box of 100) about 7 dlls
    paper: (a bit thicker paper called opaline) if bought separately you´ll need about 15 sheets at .10 (converted from pesos to dlls, as I bought them here) so 1.50 dlls (you´ll be making 4 cards out of each sheet)
    postage: about .50 average as US ones are .39 and internationals are about .63 (I think) so about 13dlls
    the other thing you´ll need is just toprint the sheets onyour computer with a pic you have on it, or a pic you want to be on it and add whatever text, pics or anything you want and voilá, soooo zero dlls...... besides it´s not THAT much ink usage, and you can add anything else with a pen or marker or fingerpaint or whatever you have handy.....

so with these you´ll be spending about 22dlls for ALL cards...... you´ll also have to consider postcards are a bit cheaper on postage so you can also do that......

you can have your pets pic displayed at the front, then just cut out and write anything you´ll like to say......if anyone wants a template I can send you over one in which case you´ll only need to change images and text just let me know I´ll be happy to help (just one thing the template I made is in Corel)

notes-to-my-husband blog

So you are extending the deadline to Monday? I'm still trying to decide.

From Decker with Love

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcat
    So you are extending the deadline to Monday? I'm still trying to decide.
    well........ yeah...... I mean I have no comp access all weekend so if you sign up those days you´ll still be added su I´ll update on monday once I log in

notes-to-my-husband blog

ok..... seems we are done here.... I just need to hear from 3-4 more people that were on backup to see if they decide to sign up officially or not.... otherwise check post number 2 for total of participants......

this is fun now I´ll just arrange the mailing addresses I still have pending to add and I´ll be sending the list this week (just waiting for the optional pending signers)

now the deadline for sneding them over is whenever you like just before the holidays as pňst offices often get swamped..... many opt to send before thanksgiving..... just consider internationals and overseas might take longer in transit.... and please please let us know if anything comes your way I´m here to help you out...

now let´s start the writting hehe

notes-to-my-husband blog

I was really thinking about it and wanted to do it, but I am going to pass this year.