Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pictures of where you live

Normally I am not an envious person* but all the pictures of your homes are bringing out the green in me, in buckets! As I live cheek by jowl beside my neighbours it's not so much the size of your houses but the space you have around outside I envy.

The house I live in is in a fairly long terrace and has two floors, it's floor width is approx 16ft and depth approx 25ft
    (all pictures are clickable thumbs)
    Looking out from the front window and looking back at the house. The side fences are boundary ones. The window to the right is my neighbours.

At the back.

Looking from my kitchen window toward the gate and back up. The window you see just beyond the fence on the left is my neighbours.

The width looking across from the boundary wall to the left of my back door to the right boundary fence with my other neighbour.

And finally, the view I get right now, if looking right, whilst at the kitchen sink. Next door's gate and washing, just missed capturing the neighbour who is doing some sort of work on their garden. I avoid looking if I can but you know how movement somehow draws the eye.

*exception being Johnny Depp's lady, Vanessa Paradis.

Quote Originally Posted by Killearn Kitties
    Oooo what one is it? I always like to make sure I get everybody's brochure so that I get the best selection.
    It's De Ree UK Ltd, the UK version of De Ree Holland. The website is here (UK version is in the holland bit somewhere). It doesn't say very much about their products on the website, but if you want to know anything I can ask my dad!

Zimbabwe 07/13

These were taken last May, just before we moved in. I don't have any more recent pictures. We've done a little work to the outside, but it pretty much looks the same. It needs a lot of work, but we've been working mostly on the interior so far.

This is the house:

This is the "barn"-
    (I forgot how patchy the yard was then, the grass has all filled in now.)
    The bottom of the barn is Justin's garage/workshop. Justin and his dad finished the upstairs of the barn into 3 room. The birds/rodents have half of the upstairs. The other half is halfed into 2 rooms- one room for Izzy, our Iguana, and the other is for the snakes and tortoises.

The stables need some work before we can really use them, but we hope to get them fixed up soon (and add some more) so we can get chickens and goats within the next couple years.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Miss Z your house is close to 900,000 dollars in NZ, that is a mighty fine house, infact you would get a right corker here for that, a house i can only dream of,although my sister has a mansion worth over a million dollars,(well not really, but compared to mine it is ) lol i will get her to send a pic and post it, if possible, i call mine the dogs kennel in comparison lol.

Each and every home is lovely in its own way, and as i always say there is no place like home, mine ain't big or flash, but is is cosy and yes i would love to have it bigger and re-decorate alot more, but it is more than just a roof over our head, a home is what you make it, home is where the heart is after all.
    Last edited by carole; 04-15-2007 at 07:11 PM.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

The third is a pic of the house that we share. The others are surronding streets.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	house.JPG 
Views:	98 
Size:	121.9 KB 
ID:	35259   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Camera 017.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	1.29 MB 
ID:	35260   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Camera 014.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	1.67 MB 
ID:	35261   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Camera 012.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	35262  

Those who know me know how much I love these threads, because I just love houses in general. I find all the houses posted here appealing and, Chris, you must acknowledge there are many benefits to having a compact garden area. Personally as someone who just doesn't have the energy for managing much outdoor space, I find your yards the perfect size. Having a contained plot of the good earth is a blessing and there seems to be a little soul who is in his glory in that space.

You will all have to wait a bit until the leaves on my front trees have flushed out a bit before I take a picture. I can't use an old picture because there have been some recent changes made which I'd like to reflect.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Fence we built...our yard isn't really suited for a fence but the dogs would be sad without it I think D:

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

8. Here's a photo of our house in SoCal....when we had finally finished the re-do two years ago....

Since then we have had it painted a much nicer looking color but apparently I have not taken any photos since!

Quote Originally Posted by Edwina's Secretary
    Here's a photo of our house in SoCal....when we had finally finished the re-do two years ago....

Omg, I love your house

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel
    Those who know me know how much I love these threads, because I just love houses in general.
    And I am one of them who knows you and shares in your love of houses and these types of threads. I, too, am enjoying seeing everyone's beautiful homes. Chris we got an added bonus with your pictures, as handsome Bob chose to model quite nicely for you.

Here is my house from a year or so ago. They are not current but I chose them because there was some blooming going on.

Name:	DSCN0463.JPG 
Views:	102 
Size:	203.9 KB 
ID:	35269   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN5864.JPG 
Views:	100 
Size:	331.9 KB 
ID:	35270  

I'm glad I stumbled across this thread, there are some gorgeous houses and gardens in here!! I was in the mortgage business for a long time, so I loooove seeing pictures of houses!

Here is the house i live in for most of the year, in Massachusetts...my fiance and I actually just bought it and moved in a few weeks ago! I'll have to take more photos, there is a big back yard and a pond/creek out back

Here are our vacation homes...

Arizona

and the Antigua house...my personal favorite!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7
    I'm glad I stumbled across this thread, there are some gorgeous houses and gardens in here!! I was in the mortgage business for a long time, so I loooove seeing pictures of houses!

Here is the house i live in for most of the year, in Massachusetts...my fiance and I actually just bought it and moved in a few weeks ago! I'll have to take more photos, there is a big back yard and a pond/creek out back

Here are our vacation homes...

Arizona

and the Antigua house...my personal favorite!!!

WOW those are some really nice places. I would Love to live in one of them!!!!

Gosh seeing the house in Arizona is out of this world to me, we just have nothing like it here, because we don't have desert, but i have seen some houses built with a real mexican theme, with the gardens and cacti in them, and they are really amazing. Gosh can i please come holiday with you, gorgeous homes.

Here is a pic of my sister's house.,this is the front, the back has huge opening doors and at night a view of auckland city, with its lights is rather lovely.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

LuckyNumber7, all your houses are gorgeous. I love the pool in the Arizona one, and i love everything about the other one very pretty.

Carole, oh god that house is beautiful.

I know i would not mind it myself he he, this is my sisters son's home,he is 27 , but not living in it yet, has it rented out.

Name:	house front rotated.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	137.5 KB 
ID:	35280   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Inside house.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	124.2 KB 
ID:	35281   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	house front.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	135.1 KB 
ID:	35282  
    Furangels only lent.