Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Still no home for Ally... Update Post 35

Freedom - you are in Rhode Island...that is closer to Jen and Jenn than Bahrain is!

All I am saying, is I think there are a couple of backup fosters here if things get too much for you.

HUGS!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Freedom,
    No problem just let me know when you get Alley.
    What I will also need to know is Alley's background before she came to Julie.
    That will help in the remedy mixing.
    During Thumper's reiki treatment today we talked about situation with Alley and she felt certain that it's fixable and she will be a new kitty after the remedy is all gone. We are doing a website for the gal I will send you the link via pm (whe it's up and running) so you can read more about remedies.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

This whole thing is simply amazing! The miracles people here accomplish just blow me away; whether it's Boomer or Ally, so many folks just step up to the plate and get things done. I am in awe.

And, yes, put me down for a donation!!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Craftlady - Julie found Ally as a 4 week old kitten! Don't know how much we can learn prior to THAT?, ha ha. But Julie will need to pipe in here to add some info.

Thanks everyone. Dad is sitting here in shock, now that he has stopped hollering at me. So I appreciate all the positive support from everyone here!!!

I'm in Connecticut, if Ally is flown into NY I can definately do a transport through Conn to RI. Just let me know if you need something like that. I'm also in for a donation of money to transport her.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

I have been following this thread, but am just now posting! It is always amazing to me to see how the "PT Family" comes together to help one another out! I will help with donations for transport. Please let us know when and how! I don't have a lot of expendable cash, but I have some and I will gladly donate it to such a worthy cause!

Three CHEERS for Freedom for volunteering to foster Ally!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

I hope this plan works out. Good luck!

From Decker with Love

Oh my gosh! I just finished reading through this thread, and I have to agree that I am just in awe with the generosity of our fellow PT members! Simply amazing! I hope this plan works out and Ally melds into your clowder ok, Freedom.

**hugs**

Wow

I am simply amazed people in rescue are amazing people and this is the proof in its self. There is a reason for loving this forum and this is the reason why? You all deserve so much more than I can even express!!! I just can't tell all of you how awesome that this is....... I am in tears. Is there still a need for transportation cost??? Maybe I missed it? Please let us know so those of us that can only help with that can help get that covered. You are are the greatest souls on earth

*I've been Boo'd*

Julie has been in touch with me today. She was on a friend's connection and only had a very few minutes to type.

Ally (if I may let the cat out of the bag ) will be heading to Allentown PA! (Freedom, you are off the hook, but MANY MANY thanks for the offer!!) My very good friend, Jenn_Librarian will be fostering Ally and I get to be God-meowmie!

I am so excited. Can't wait for details. And yes, any financial help, I am certain, will be appreciated, even in the smallest amounts. Details to follow.....

Freedom....maybe your dad will be secretly broken-hearted at this news, and will go out and rescue a kitty!

I hope you are not sad...but think of the big picture, how many Pet Talkers have all jumped in to help Ally and Julie!

{{{{HUGS}}}}
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I am so glad that Ally has a new "home'. YAY! Good luck and I hope all goes well!

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

Quote Originally Posted by jenluckenbach
    Julie has been in touch with me today. She was on a friend's connection and only had a very few minutes to type.

Ally (if I may let the cat out of the bag ) will be heading to Allentown PA! (Freedom, you are off the hook, but MANY MANY thanks for the offer!!) My very good friend, Jenn_Librarian will be fostering Ally and I get to be God-meowmie!

I am so excited. Can't wait for details. And yes, any financial help, I am certain, will be appreciated, even in the smallest amounts. Details to follow.....
    This is wonderful news!What would we do without people like you and so many others here.Now we get to see updates and pictures. yay!

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

Hey, Catty1, I am NOT sad! We are all working to develop a plan for ALLY, she is the priority here. I think this is wonderful, happy happy news. I am only sorry that I will not "see" Miss Ally in person. But I know more photos will follow in weeks and months to come.

Hooray for Jenn and Jen, mom and God mom to Ally!

Aw gosh, that is WONDERFUL news!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge