Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I am from China

Originally posted by sirrahbed
    Is summer camp over Danny? When does school start? Soon?

I am not a student

i am working now

Originally posted by lbaker
    I took the Chinese writing to my friend (from China) and he says it's rather "primative or youthful" but real. He said more but let's let this, OH PLEASE, be real. Daniel, please tell us how you happened to find us and more about you. The pictures of the cats are, indeed, quite lovely. And we are a very friendly crowd. I do not like getting too heavily into this if I'm a chump, but I would like to meet a real person. OH, now I'm wondering about the young girl with "too many cats in China" OH DEAR, what to do
    I found PT by searching with google

sorry

i am not a girl
    i am a boy
    oh ,not a boy
    just a man
    i am work now

Im confused, wasnt there a lady from china here to not long ago?

Originally posted by Lilith Cherry
    Hi Daniel!

I live in China too but over in Guangdong Province where I am learning Mandarin and Cantonese while teaching English! ( Yes Cantonese is difficult with all those "Tones" but my Daughter in law Bao Ming is helping me !)

I have two beautiful long haired grey cats who live in Guangzhou with me and a great big grey and white one who lives with my son and his wife in Canada!

I discovered Pet Talk while surfing the internet in China so yes it is possible to find it. We had a thread in dog rescue a while back from two other people in shanghai trying to find a home for a pekinese who had been run over!

Welcome to Pet talk!
    Welcome to China
    Maybe you can have a trip to Shanghai in Oct

your husband is Chinese?

have you get the green card of china?

Originally posted by dogs_4_me
    Im confused, wasnt there a lady from china here to not long ago?
    no chinese lady from china

but a chinese man

o ok sorry lol.

Hi Daniel!

No my husband is from England but now a Canadian. My eldest son's wife is Chinese ( I introduced them to each other ) and she now lives in Canada with him while I live in China with my husband. I love living in China and have many good friends. Maybe one day I will visit Shanghai!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Hi Dogz!

Yes there was a Chinese lady called Huacao and a man called Coolzaizai. They were involved in helping a a small female pekinese stray.

Hi Leslie!

Yes there are good vets in China but not too many as not so many people keep pets there. Mostly the conditions they work under are not the sterile up-to-date ones as in the USA but they still help and care for the animals. My vet even rescues strays and tries to find new homes for them. She is a lovely caring person!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi