Page 39 of 150 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344454647484989139 ... LastLast

Thread: movies you watched today

We watched "Catch me if you can" yesterday! We LOVED it!!!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maya & Inka's mommy
    We watched "Catch me if you can" yesterday! We LOVED it!!!!
    I liked that movie, too...I have only seen it once, I don't remember a lot of details...I need to see it again.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Watched 2 movies the other day:

A Dogumentary - Minus 4 stars (rotten movie - though the dog was cute)
    The Exorcism of Emily Rose - 3 stars (scary in some parts)

I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

I finally saw Brokeback Mountain after "conning" 2 friends into seeing it with me. I personally found it depressing and it realy hit a raw note with me . I will definitely see it again though and probably buy it on DVD when released, the scenery was gorgeous and both actors did a great job.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Walk the Line - awesome movie! I have a whole new respect for June Carter Cash

Well i watched GIGLI last night on the telly, because i do enjoy Jloe and also i had heard so many bad things about it and it was awarded so many Razzies, well i must say it did deserve them, but it had some good parts in it and i liked seeing the chemistry between Jen and Ben knowing at that stage they were a couple or on the brink of becoming a couple, that part was nice, but all in all not a very tasteful or great movie thats for sure, but i have seen worse.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by JenBKR
    Walk the Line - awesome movie! I have a whole new respect for June Carter Cash
    I watched that last night. It was very good. I can see why Reese Witherspoon won an Oscar.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

We saw "V for Vendetta" yesterday - good movie, very interestingly done. More depth than a typical "comic book" (graphic novel) adaptation. It's unsubtle in its political critique in allegory, but interesting to know that the original graphic novel was written in reaction to Margaret Thatcher, not our current politicians.

I watched The Ring last night with a few friends. xP Friends loved it, I thought it was okay.

Has anyone seen DERAILED , i am thinking of going to the movies to see it, and am very picky about which movies i spend money on, would appreciate any feed back thanks.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by finn's mom
    My friend introduced me to his favorite movie, Bubba Ho-Tep. It's weird, but, I absolutely loved it. Very campy, but, stylishly filmed and cleverly written. I thought the performances were great, and, the music was beautiful. I don't recommend to most people, though, as it's not a mainstream kinda flick. But, if you like weird, independent type films, it's got some good qualities...it's funny, but, has some touching moments. And, it's basically sortof like an old B horror film. Anyway, I watched it the other night, and, loved it.

I love that movie Bruce Campbell is awesome!

Last night we rented the DVD of Crash. Before it won best picture from the Academy Awards, we had not heard of it....but I think it was just TERRIFIC!

It was my kind of movie in that it made a statement, was very involved with many stories within the story - and it wrapped up in very complete way, explaining everything from the whole movie. It was the sort of movie that left me thinking far into the night. The way it was filmed was artistically interesting also - a sort of dreamy quality and the music was wonderful.

I would love to hear what other folks think, too.
    Last edited by sirrahbed; 03-21-2006 at 10:57 AM.

I thought Crash was an amazing movie. Honestly, I think its one of the best movies I have ever seen. Like you, it left me thinking for quite awhile. The actors all did a wonderful job playing their parts. I think I might buy that movie. Its worth watching more than once.

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

Crash was one of the best movies I've seen in YEARS!!!
    I'll watch it again & again.
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

Today we are snowed in and watched History of Violence. It was pretty predictable but kept our interest anyway.

Yup, am trying to see some of the movies that won or were nominated for - Oscars.