Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Oh, dear God, no....missing

Still praying for Delta and not giving up on his safe return.
    *HUGS*
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

I wanted to let you know that I have been thinking of Delta, and checking for updates. Just haven't been posting.

Please come home, Delta!

RIP Jasper. I can't believe you're gone.
    RIP Tigger...I miss you every single day.
    Piddle Jasper Wiggles Emma Tucker Almond Pecan
    RB Furbabies:
    Tigger Ace

RIP Angus, I miss you!

I still am praying for Delta's return. Please hold on to hope.

I am still praying for Delta's safe return.

AMADEUS AUGUSTUS SEBASTIAN THEODORE

Tamara, after reading one of your posts in another thread (it broke my heart) I'm so sorry to hear that your having such a hard time sleeping. Of course I can't say I blame you and can't imagine what it would be like to be in your shoes.
    I'll always be thinking of you and hoping that Delta's fate isn't what you fear and that some how someone took him in and he's safe and sound. Please don't blame yourself, it is not your fault.
    {{{{{HUGS}}}}}}
    Anna

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I read that thread also Tamara. It had me in tears. Remember when Diamond was hurt at the baseball field? I felt so bad, I felt it was my fault. You replied to me telling me it wasnt my fault that things happen sometimes. Its the same with Delta, it wasnt your fault please dont blame yourself. There is no doubt how much you love your dogs and how well they are taken care of.

I'm so sorry you cant sleep. You have been in my thoughts each and every day. (((Hugs)))

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

I too read your post and it bought me to tears also . I think that had the be the most heart wrenching post i have read on PT in a long time. The good vibes and prayers are still with you.

{{Hugs}}.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

These touching passages were lost in another thread and deserve to be seen here,
    where they have relevance to Delta and show Tamara's deep love for her Missing Pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Glacier

Delta has been gone a long time, 22 days to be exact.
    The odds of him coming home now are extremely slim.
    I will forever have to live with the fact that because I didn't triple check that stupid gate, an innocent creature who I adore, paid with his life. I will forever be haunted by the fact that the last hours, maybe days, maybe even weeks of his life were spent alone, afraid, hungry, cold and possibly in pain. In all likelihood he died a horrific death in the jaws of predator. I haven't slept without medication since the day Delta disappeared. The image of him running into a wolf makes sleep impossible. I will never forgive myself for not doing more to socialize him. If I had, maybe he would have been brave enough to find his way home or let someone else catch and bring him home.

The only comfort I can find is that I did everything I possibly could to bring him home. I continue to look, search and advertise for him, despite the long odds of any success. I don't even get to mourn him properly because there is no closure in missing. Delta was only 4. I will spend the next 10 years, potentially his life span, looking at every black and white husky cross I see, just in case.
    Tamara ~

Try to hold onto the hope that Delta will return -
    we're all Praying that he WILL come home.

NO one, especially God, blames you for his being lost - try to put that thought
    out of your mind.

{{{Hugs}}}

/s/ Phred

I think about you each and every day praying that he will return. Please don't give up hope. (((hugs)))
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

I'm getting major LES right now. I *know* I just *know* that Delta is out there. I just KNOW!
    Major *HUGS* to you, I'll pray extra hard for Delta tonight.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Tamara, I lost my one and only dog because someone in my family did not close the gate properly.

Actually we lost two dogs the same day.

Did I blame this person? No, how could I? We are all human and we all make mistakes that later we regret.

My heart goes out to you, but please, don't beat yourself up - your other pups need you and love you.

I will continue to pray.................for Delta and for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinder & Smoke
    Tamara ~

Try to hold onto the hope that Delta will return -
    we're all Praying that he WILL come home.

NO one, especially God, blames you for his being lost - try to put that thought
    out of your mind.

{{{Hugs}}}

/s/ Phred

Thanks, Phred and everyone else. I am trying. Some days are better than others. I miss the little goofball terribly. I thought I didn't interact with Delta much since he was so hard to handle, but since he vanished, I've noticed some gaping holes in my daily schedule that were his time. He may not have let me pet him very often, but we interacted in lots of other ways every day.

I'm still looking for him, calling his name ect. Whenever I go somewhere, I check to make sure his posters are still up and I renewed the newspaper ads today.

Thank you again. Your support has been invaluable to us.
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

((((((hugs)))))))
    You are one of the most compassionate, caring people I know, of course this wasn't your fault. And Delta may well be doing fine on his own, try to envision him curled up snoozing peacefully, or standing on a rock, looking around. You might see him again, you don't know that anything bad has happened for sure. All you do know is that he's on his own right now. He probably doesn't think he's "lost." I'll keep praying for his return, of course, and that you can find some peace of mind.

Continued prayers Tamara, that Delta will be back home with you. {hugs}
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Your post breaks my heart.....I know we are all 1000% behind you in your search for Delta.

As others have said, please try to hold onto the thought that he will be back home with you soon. Big hugs to you all
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk