Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: When I am getting my female puppy

Quote Originally Posted by Kfamr
    My sister Britney Spears and best friend Ashlee Simpson are coming for a live concert at my house next week, you and your African dog are welcome as long as you give me your Brooklyn Bridge... Deal?
    I am so there! But only if I can bring my husband, Johnny Depp, and he said he wants to wear his Jack Sparrow outfit from the movie set..and you can have the bridge, it's kinda old anyway.

Thanks Jess for the great sig of my kids!

I love you baby, passed away 03/04/2008

Quote Originally Posted by Vela
    I am so there! But only if I can bring my husband, Johnny Depp, and he said he wants to wear his Jack Sparrow outfit from the movie set..and you can have the bridge, it's kinda old anyway.
    Johnny Depp. yummy.
    i really hope this person isn't lieing about all this. liars tend to start quarels around here.
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

hmmm, I personally would never have a dog shipped. HUbby and I had our bags packed, ready to fly to California for a dal puppy when we found Jillian's breeder in Kentucky and went with her instead. 8 hour drive both ways, but she was safe. we got to know the breeder, through uh... eye to eye conversation? instead of email. etc etc etc

I'd say more but not feeling argumentive just think its funny how strongly some of you believe in proper, proper, proper way to treat a dog but see nothing wrong with having them shipped....

Quote Originally Posted by LKPike
    hmmm, I personally would never have a dog shipped. HUbby and I had our bags packed, ready to fly to California for a dal puppy when we found Jillian's breeder in Kentucky and went with her instead. 8 hour drive both ways, but she was safe. we got to know the breeder, through uh... eye to eye conversation? instead of email. etc etc etc

I'd say more but not feeling argumentive just think its funny how strongly some of you believe in proper, proper, proper way to treat a dog but see nothing wrong with having them shipped....
    There is nothing wrong with having them shipped IMO. Would you care to elaborate? Of course, I'm sure if everyone on here who purchased a new dog from across the country/world would go get it themselves if they could. Some people just can't.

Quote Originally Posted by LKPike

I agree. Personally I wouldn't have a dog shipped either. I'd either wait until I could get the dog or find another breeder. Too many things can go wrong with airlines & people you don't know.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Quote Originally Posted by lv4dogs
    Too many things can go wrong with airlines & people you don't know.

exactly. and if no one knows the horror stories of airline + someones new puppy I suggest you look it up. Its not very responsible to buy a puppy from someone across theplanet you've never met anyway, just asking for health problems like that.

See, she didn't even come back to PT! This is so annoying! Why do people have to lie about dogs? I always suspected her of lying from the start. She hasn't posted any pictures yet. ALOT of people post pictures as soon as the get on here. Like me! and I am sure others have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Maltese_Love
    ALOT of people post pictures as soon as the get on here. Like me! and I am sure others have to.
    me too, and i know that her "Siggy saying" gave me the idea right away that is not real. why can't people just say that i love that breed and want to get one instead of lying about it!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

Quote Originally Posted by Maltese_Love
    See, she didn't even come back to PT! This is so annoying! Why do people have to lie about dogs? I always suspected her of lying from the start. She hasn't posted any pictures yet. ALOT of people post pictures as soon as the get on here. Like me! and I am sure others have to.
    Yeah I think pictures of my dogs was my first thread

well that was weird.

i hope none of you think i am lieing about my pups (and other animals) because i didn't put their pics on right away. its hard to get pics of them when i barely see my dad. (who has a digital camera)

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

AW! Dab_21 I belive you My friend,PointersandGermanWirehairs, isn't lying. She wants a pointer and a German wirehair but she isn't saying she has one! Also, she is on vacation for two weeks. She may not be on for a while.

thanks.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Also, I knew she was lying from the very begginging. She was posting alot of rare dogs and all of a sudden she getting a new dog! Ugh! She is just like that person Greyt_greyhounds or something like that. All of a sudden she is getting a new dog

i think pictures, are a great way to indroduce youself, and dab_20 its okay that you don't have pics, but i would like to see some duck pics, because i love looking at them but anyways, yeah.
    edit: I think alot of people join here and lie about the rare breeds, (so they can get attention) You know like they say hi i'm new here, blah blah blah, I have this breed BLAH BLAH It's very rare, and then there expecting us like omg you are so lucky blah blah blah, most of us say oh that cool lets see some pic. does that make sence?
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

No, it doesn't. I don't care who has a rare breed. Mutts are just as good as any rare breed. Mutts are loving,affectionate,loving,great,sweet,playful,ect . Rare breed are jst dogs. All dogs breeds are great in the own special way.