Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: *Update* on my angel Lilith September 8, 2005

Oh I'm so very sorry to hear this My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I posted in Cat Memorial but I will post here too. Lilith was such a cute little kitty, she will surely be missed. I am sending (((HUGS))) and prayers over to you Michelle, I know how much you loved her. Lilith almost has the same birthday as me, though, I'm the 21'st. I think she will enjoy her second birthday at the RB in a few days, she will get lots of kitty treats, and seafood and whatever her little heart desires. (((HUGS))) again, Lilith will be missed by us all.
    Lightning theSuperCat!

"A recent study says that over 100% of all cats are nuerotic. That estimate is probably on the low side"

"Most cats need 24 hours of sleep a day. Many cats need more than that"

Michelle, I am so very sorry. This is utterly devastating, and at a time when you have enough stress preparing for the move. I wish there was something I could do to comfort you, but I know nothing I could do would even begin to help numb the pain.

(((hugs))))

OMG NO!! I am just now reading this - Michelle I am SO sorry ((hugs)) I was so hopeful, in the last thread she sounded like she was doing so much better. I'm in shock I have been praying for her. I am sure she knows how much she meant to you and your husband. PM me if you need to talk or anything.

I am so sorry. I cannot believe this happened...she was far too young. My prayers are with your family.
    Sarah, meowmie of Whisper, Shadow, Callie and red-eared slider, Kahn

Thank you CatNapper for the beautiful siggy!

I want to take a second and thank you all for your kind words and support. I am not as eloquent as my husband and I still have very few words I can say. The loss of my girl is truly a horror to me. Once I gain some more composure I will give all the details for now I just say thank you from the bottom of my broken heart.

Michelle

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

I'm so sorry. Lilith is just too young to be gone. May she Rest in Peace. {hugs}
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

i cant believe it! i thought she was going to get better! i am SO sorry michelle. lilith is in my thoughts and prayers. i wish i could help. pm me if you wanna talk. ((((((((HUGS))))))))

-danielle and oreo

REST IN PEACE LILITH
    YOU ARE ALWAYS LOVED,
    AND NEVER FORGOTTEN.

oh no I am just so sad and sorry, Michelle

Oh my gosh...that is sooo sad to hear...i hope you feel better soon michelle.....rest in peace lilith

Oh my gosh. My heard breaks for you, Michelle, it really does. {{{hugs}}} This brought me to tears, I don't even know what to say to you. Nothing I say will ease the pain, but just know that you, your husband, and Vixen are all in my prayers. I hope your heart mends and heals, and whenever you hear her name only to think of happy things.

Goodnight little Lilith, enjoy the Bridge as you watch after your family.
    ~Sara, Daisy, Jessie, Jake, & Jackson

<3 Gone but never forgotten <3
    {Benjamin, Russell, Chester, Dexter, George Harrison, & Leeroy} {O.D.} {Trey} {John-Paul & Earl}

I WAS SHOCKED,TO SEE LILITHS NAME,ON CAT MEMORIAL,AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW,HOW SORRY,I AM,THAT LILITH,IS NO LONGER WITH YOU.YOU DONT EXPECT A CAT,THAT YOUNG,TO PASS ON,SO SOON,IN LIFE.
    THERE WAS NOTHING,THAT YOU COULD HAVE,DONE,WITH THAT TERRIBLE ILLNESS,AND LILITH WANTS YOU,TO KNOW,THAT SHE LOVES YOU,AND APPRECIATES,THE WONDERFUL LIFE,THAT YOU GAVE HER,WHEN SHE WAS LOST.
    I KNOW,THAT WHEN WE DINE OUT TOMORROW,THERE WILL BE A NEW LITTLE FACE JOINING US,AND LILITH,WILL BE MADE WELCOME,AND SHE WILL GET THE FIRST HELPING,AT THE MANDARIN,ALL TO HERSELF.
    AND SHE MISSES YOU,HER COMPANIOND MICHELLE,AND GUIDO,AND HER DEAR FRIEND VIXEN,AND WILL SEE YOU ALL AGAIN,ONE FINE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

It's so sad to hear about Lilith, like others I thought she was getting better. Time is the only healer.

Angel Lilith

Often our deepest feelings are the hardest to express. Maybe that's why it's so hard to tell you how very sorry I am to learn that Lilith has passed to the RB. Because of you, little Lilith knew only love during her much too short life. RIP, sweet Lilith!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

I couldn't post earlier as I couldn't see through my tears, even now, typing this, the tears are starting again.

Michelle & Guido, words cannot express how very sorry I am on the loss of your precious Lilith. Bless the both of you for loving and caring for her in her short life.

Rest in Peace sweetheart. You were so loved and will never be forgotten.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010