Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Found three little kitties today !!!

nursing

flat out! just like as with a mom! and as posted above. Ånd never head back or upside down cuz they'll aspirate and die. and never pump the bottle to force the formula- again, can aspirate- sounds like they took to the bottle ok though. you feeding every couple of hours? Re: the bellies- they need strongid asap. Get it from the vet. mix it in with the formula. Ask the vet if ok to give now but all kittens are born with round worms which eat their food so they get fat from the worms but are hungry more often cuz worms are eating their food!
    pixie

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Ummm Leslie, Newborns can't be wormed. They should be at least 5 weeks old in order to be wormed. If you may recall Wally & Martha used to blow up like blood gorged ticks during feedings. Sure wish I had good pics of "the ticks".
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Koxka , I hope that you know the Found Cats and I arepraying for the Kittens m, and are Prayingthat You find thier Mother, so that they can be reunited! Bless You , From Gary , and the Found Cats!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, my, what little sweeties. Koxka, looks like you are doing a real good job, hope all is going well?

I just want to add that I think Pet Talk, and Pet Talkers, are so wonderful. Where else could one go and get such excellent advice and such great support too?! It gives me great peace of mind that should I have to deal with something similar I have this place to come to. I applaud you all.

Chris

Hi, just to let you know, that , so far, they are doing well.
    They are eating, peeing like the Missisipi, pooping now and then ( not very regular thoug) sleeping...........and PURRING!!!
    The black one, is the one that I fear the most. It's so tiny, and not so active .Anyhow it's eating all its meals then I don't know.

Yes, Chris, without PT support I would be lost.!

`They are so cute!!! Thank goodness you found them!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Originally posted by koxka
    Hi, just to let you know, that , so far, they are doing well.
    They are eating, peeing like the Missisipi, ...
    LOL!!!
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

koxka, thanks for the update. Glad they are doing well, (that purring must be wonderful to hear ).

Chris

OMG! What an adorable kitty pile!!! I'm glad to hear they're doing well - keep up the good work Koxka.

....and please post more pics when possible. They grow so fast that if you miss a day of pics, you hardly recognize the little squirts.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Oh wow that is so exciting!! I would looove to rescue three little babies!! Think of how attached they'll become to you. Are you going to keep all three? Are they walking around much? Are their eyes open yet? Have you named them? How's the tabby's weight?
    ADORABLE! I congratulate you on helping out these poor babies!!

Good News !

Yesterday the black one has opened its eyes.

For those who raise new born kitties

Can I do something for the kitties to help open theirs eyes?

How do you weight them, as they are growing up. They don't stay still anymore on the scale, I'm using a digital kitchen scale, and the numbers dance up and down.

Oh, T&P mom, if you could see them sleeping together, I went all mushy.

After they are feed , they crowl over me at settle between my shoulder and neck and purr away....

Welcome to PTalk lizzielou742.

A lot of questions LOL.
    Sadly I can't keep them I have six cats already.

I haven't named them yet. I look but can't decide if they are males of females

Re: Good News !

Originally posted by koxka

Can I do something for the kitties to help open theirs eyes?
    There's nothing you can do but wait Most of the time they open slowly and it looks like they are squinting! After a day or two though, they should be totally open.

Glad they are doing so well!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Good news in the morning: I am so glad they are doing fine. One of these days you must send some more pics- but I suppose you are very busy even without the camera

I imagine you are swampped trying to keep three little tykes fed, but ... any time to let us know how they are progressing?

They sure look like cuties!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Hi! Yesterday afternoon Tabby and Gray opened their eyes. Looks like everything goes as scheduled. Let's hope that it stay that way.

Here are some pictures for ya. Not the best as I forgot to turn the flash on and had to fix it whit Photoshop (kind of... )