Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Micheal Jackson.

Once I read that he was trying to look likeDiana Ross, but i read that in some magazine bye the checkout counter 16yrs ago . He must have changed his mind and decided he wanted to look like someone kids would like , Like Peter Pan .
    Last edited by amoore; 11-21-2003 at 11:57 AM.

Originally posted by micki76
    It's much more likely that "Neverland" is used to attract children for his sick reasons. I don't buy the bull that he lost is childhood and is "like a little kid himself".

Bull. This is what pedophiles do. They make their home a "fun" place for kids to want to come to. They do "childlike" things and are involved with children. Unfortunately many are involved in charities and the like to have access to children.
    Never said what he did was right and I don't believe any of the crap he says. It may all be bull but I believe that that affected him in some way. Now trying to "get" to younger kids is sick, sick, sick...I agree. And it is no excuse...hope you don't think I support him cause that's the last thing I was trying to say.

Meh...putting that all aside. Whether he is guilty or not, hope he gets what he deserves. I don't know about him enough to judge.

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Some people are saying that he'll just bail himself out of jail. I don't doubt that, but he lost his reputation. I wonder how people will act towards him now. Will they still act the same?
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Regardless I think there will always be his fans, look at mike Tyson, he is one bad dude, but he still has his following, no doubt it will hurt him some, besides I think his stardom days are almost over, will certainly be if he rots in jail for many years, which is what he will deserve if he is indeed guilty.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I think he's a freak. It's never appropriate to have strange children sleep in your bed.

Slightly off subject, but his lawyer, Mark Geragos, was originally on representing Scott Peterson here in Modesto. No one knows if he'll drop Scott Peterson or represent both. I'm assuming that since Micheal Jackson has much more money, he'd go with him.

I don't know if you all heard about Laci Peterson...she's the pregnant girl who's husband murdered her last Xmas. It's really sad, but a rather interesting one to follow.

http://www.modbee.com/reports/laci/

The news here on the East Coast is filled with daily updates on the Peterson case. And the nightly news talk shows could talk about nothing else pre-MJ! I'm trying hard not to pass judgement before all the evidence is in but, well, let's just say I wouldn't pass the voir dire jury selection process. I have no doubt that he's guilty at this point. Even if he didn't kill her, he's a pathological liar and a sociopath...a self absorbed, self centered, egomanical narcissist with no personal accountability or concern for how his actions affect others! And didn't Mark Geragos make a 180 degree turn; whoa! Before he was hired as Peterson's lawyer, he was on every nightly talk show from Larry King to Fox, saying that there was no way this guy wasn't guilty and that his defense team would be hard pressed to find a jury that wouldn't convict him; and that was before half the incriminating evidence we now know of, was in! It'll be interesting to say how the whole thing unfolds. Poor, beautiful Laci and baby Connor What a horrific death.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

tatsxxx11
    I was just wondering about the Lacy Peterson case, (sorry to get off the subject of Micheal Jackson) I haven't heard to much about it here where I live. I don't even know if the case is in court or not. I feel so sorry for Lacy and her little Connor, just breaks my heart to think of how they found them, and how long it took to find them. Her parents and other family members has to be going through so much. I heard so much about it after they found her, and then the spotlight around here shifted to other things. Is there a place I can go and find out more news about her and her son.
    It is so hard to think about how a man could get rid of his wife and her carrying his child. We had a similar thing here, but he didn't get a chance to hide the body, he just shot his wife in the head, and her and the baby both died.

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Yeah, follow Modbee.com. He's totally guilty. Everyone here knows it because of things that have leaked out. My friend was involved in the search.

BTW, the gay sex stories are b.s. lol. The guy Victor Cordeiro that called the magazines, is one of my mom's clients. She takes care of mentally ill people. Victor would make up anything for attention.

Tonya, I notice you are from Modesto, so you have probably heard a lot on the case. I went to that site, and am still reading on it. So sad. I can only imagine he heartbreak of this family, and what they are feeling for her husband, I hesitate to call him a husband or a father, because a husband and father would not do this terrible thing.
    Thanks for the info.

Originally posted by Tonya

Slightly off subject, but his lawyer, Mark Geragos, was originally on representing Scott Peterson here in Modesto.

I don't know if you all heard about Laci Peterson...she's the pregnant girl who's husband murdered her last Xmas. It's really sad, but a rather interesting one to follow.

http://www.modbee.com/reports/laci/
    I follow this story a lot, for some reason it intrigues me. I find that happens sometimes with court cases and such. Anyway, I have him judged in my head also already, poor Laci and baby Connor, may they Rest In Peace.
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Yeah, I was just listening to the song "Take Them Home". Makes cold chills, doesn't it?

My mom kept annoying me, saying "I can't believe he named it Neverland" blah blah blah. Finally I got so annoyed I asked her why it was so terrible. She says, " Well Peter Pan." I'm like, what? So? She says "Hello? the LOST BOYS? all those little boys running around in tights?" Umm...I don't think that's what he was thinking of when he named it "Neverland." Lol.
    I've been BOO'd!

I happened to catch the news conference that the Half baked
    DA held today on the filing of the MJ charges..

Is that moron for real????

Since when is the legal system beholden to the media???

He made the comment that a hearing was going to be held after the court recess/vacation for the 'media's convienience'.

He also made a statement that filing the charges were held off until now, not because of the call he put out for more people to come forward with allegations-he then stated that he knew of no
    DA that would wait to file because their case was weak.

The same thing happened in the Peterson trial.

They HAD to arrest him to make sure that he would not flee to Mexico-The cops were STILL dragging the waters in the sound looking for evidence that day (namely the cement blocks...)

Also,

He signed an agreement allowing MJ to go to England after Xmas.......what a nice guy.....

Really, don't blame the system.....blame the media whores like
    this DA who can't seem to keep his mouth shut and back pedals more than the juggling clown riding a unicycle at the circus.
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

Originally posted by wolfsoul
    If there realy ARE his (hehehe) I'd think that they'd be darker. I don't think I've ever heard of a child that resulted from an interracial relationship that looked more white than black (or other for that matter).
    My cousin had a baby with an African American man and the baby looks white like my cousin. You wouldn't be able to guess that her dad is African American.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya