Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: guess who is home...

Originally posted by tikeyas_mom
    You guys are so not worth this

Oh -- You're just SO MUCH better than us, i'm sure. We're not 'worth it' at all. What are we not worth? If we're not worth it, why are you here?

If we aren't worth it, The puppy is. Think about the puppy, and about the financial costs and well-being of the puppy in the long run. Not about yourself, or how cute it is.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

thanks alot Amber... I thought you were better that..
    Just because she has different views than you do, it makes her less of a person??

-rx bandits

I never knew you had that MANY dogs in the past. All of them being thrown out like trash. So this really upsets me.

Originally posted by Aspen and Misty

Sadly, our post fall on Deaf ears.

Ashley
    Basically. It's too bad she was raised like this, and even so her parents are worse.

-rx bandits

Originally posted by Kfamr
    Oh -- You're just SO MUCH better than us, i'm sure. We're not 'worth it' at all. What are we not worth? If we're not worth it, why are you here?

If we aren't worth it, The puppy is. Think about the puppy, and about the financial costs and well-being of the puppy in the long run. Not about yourself, or how cute it is.
    ... you just dont get it, do you?? none of you do. Why explain over and over when you are all thick headed and dont listen.
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Originally posted by Amber
    I never knew you had that MANY dogs in the past. All of them being thrown out like trash. So this really upsets me.
    I really dont recall them being thrown out like trash.. you just all just turn around what I say, it is soo annoying.. I hate having to explain my self all the time to you people. I wont have to anymore...

... you just dont get it, do you?? none of you do. Why explain over and over when you are all thick headed and dont listen.
    Dear, I believe you're the thick headed one. you don't understand how many times you've made us all upset because of your carelessness with your animals.

I'm sure you're the one whom doesn't get it.
    --And it's sad.

-rx bandits

Oh yeah we're think-headed.
    We are not the ones who get rid of animals like they're trash and go out and buy more! You're the one who doesn't get it...

Poor, poor puppy.

I really dont recall them being thrown out like trash.. you just all just turn around what I say, it is soo annoying.. I hate having to explain my self all the time to you people. I wont have to anymore...
    Well I recall they are, all of your past dogs were either hit by a car, ran away, or sold to some family you dont really know.

Originally posted by Kfamr
    Dear, I believe you're the thick headed one. you don't understand how many times you've made us all upset because of your carelessness with your animals.

I'm sure you're the one whom doesn't get it.
    --And it's sad.
    I really could'nt care less about what you think about me kayann. You have no idea what My life is like, nor anything about me personally. I have the benifit of the dought because I know what I am doing and you are just going by what other people put into my mouth.. You know very well that I am a good person, and alot of other pt people do to. I think it is "SAD" that you wouldent be happy for somone that just took in an unwanted animal.
    Would you rather it be dead, or at the shelter sleeping in its own filth?? I wouldent because I am a good person... And you if all dont see that then thats what is REALLY sad...

thanks alot Amber... I thought you were better that..
    And I, sadly, thought you were different. I'm saddened by what I've learned and hope that this poor dog won't have to have someone like me trying to find it another home. With all the knowlege that is here, I just don't see how your parents could have followed through on getting this dog, especially with the past history. Will this be one of the 9 or so dogs out of 24 that you're going to happen to love? I couldn't believe that callous remark you made about the ones that "died or whatever" that weren't in the loved category. I must have a different definition of love.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

I hope this puppy doesn't suffer the same fate as the numerous others. And yes, they were being throw around like trash.

to me love is more then I can explain to some people that dont care on the internet.

I really could'nt care less about what you think about me kayann. You have no idea what My life is like, nor anything about me personally. I have the benifit of the dought because I know what I am doing and you are just going by what other people put into my mouth.. You know very well that I am a good person, and alot of other pt people do to. I think it is "SAD" that you wouldent be happy for somone that just took in an unwanted animal.
    Would you rather it be dead, or at the shelter sleeping in its own filth?? I wouldent because I am a good person... And you if all dont see that then thats what is REALLY sad...
    So you chose to reply-- Why?
    I have a good idea what your life is like -- Since you've shared alot about it on here. And, Again -- you're only how you make yourself out to be.

Going by what other's say? No -- I've been here longer than you sweetie, And i've see all of the incidents and everything everyone else has seen.

No, I would never want the POOR POOR puppy in a shelter or dead. But -- I'd much rather be it in a recue's care -- so they can find someone who is responsible and can care for all financial requirments, who knows about the breed, and doesn't lose animals all of the time. (By all of the time, I mean more frequent than normal pet owners)

Your parents allowing you to get another animal, after all that's happened with previous animals in your household -- Now that's SAD and irresponsible.

-rx bandits

Please, can we drop this? We don't need this ugliness on pet talk but if you must argue, try to be considerate and at least use the pm feature.

Jynnelle, I'm happy for you but I won't lie, I too am a bit concerned. With that being said, I want more pictures!

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]