Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Eduardo'S Diary - July

Speaking from experience!

Dear Eduardo,

Ti here. If you think you have it bad, I have been living a life of hell for months now. My Mom keeps telling me that everything will work out eventually. It seems as though Miley will never want to be by my side ever again.

When I first came to the house things were ok. I was the outsider and stayed to myself. I began to feel relaxed and pretty good around the resident cat and then, one day, things went to hell. I wanted to play, Miley, the resident cat didn't want to play.

My advice to you dear Eduardo, is to take things slowly and get to know the little miss first, so that you don't get her upset.

If things don't work out for you, maybe we could get together and hitch a ride to some other part of the country.

Ti from Vermont

Dear Eduardo,
    I admire your perseverance. Go up and down as many times as needed. Edwina will finally understand there's no point chasing you

3. Battle of the Litter Box

Dear Diary,

In my room I have my own litter pan. It is cleaned daily by the Blonde. At the top of the stairs is the litter pan of the Snooty One.

Yesterday, while Snooty was having her fresh air, I rolled in her clean litter pan. (hehehe) Blondie saw me and kicked me out. Next time she turned her back, I peed in Snooty's litter box! When Snooty came in she was even more annoyed than Blondie. She (Snooty) pooped in her box while glaring down at me.

All is fair in love and war...right???

Don Eduardo

p.s. I am sorry about that little nick on Snooty's face. I am a gentleman and don't normally hit ladies, but I'm not sure "Lady" is the best adjective for her and anyway...she hit me first!

DE

Oh Dear,

Seems that things are not going smoothly, but they will sort themselves out in time, I am sure!

Edwina, we promise if you behave and are nice to Eduardo you will get a nice new hat as a reward from Meowmie

Eduardo, I am sure Edwina will calm down eventually, but I'm not sure if doing your business in her litter box was a move in the right direction!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Don Eduardo,

You peed in Ms. Snooty's litter box? How VERY brave
    of you. Doesn't she realize you just wanna be friends?
    Keep up the brave front sweetie, it's just a matter of time &
    the Lady Edwina will be won over by your charm.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Re: Battle of the Litter Box

Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
    Dear Diary,

........she was even more annoyed than Blondie. She (Snooty) pooped in her box while glaring down at me.

DE
    ROFLOL.....I'm just getting this picture of Edwina in a "squat" with a scowl on her face....."Here's what I think of YOU, Basement Boy!"

Eduardo, I love your "blind spot"
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

ROTFLOL!

Hmmm, I so want to jump in and say something wise or at the very least witty, and all I can do is laugh at the mental images of these two adorable blues....
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

E-kat, you devil you, *snicker* even if it was called for *snicker* that still wasn't very nice. (silently, out of Edwina's sight, give E-kat a big thumbs up)

Purrhaps, Lady Elizabeth would be a more suitable mate? ( Cat number 3?! *ducks Edwina's manicured paws 'n claws!*)

Eddie, you naughty boy! That is most definitely not the way to get on Ms Edwina's good side!

But I'm glad you're making more of a stanse against her, although you really must keep your knives to yourself. That sort of behaviour is completely unacceptable, even if she did start it.

You just be nice to her.....and she will have to relent sooner or later....won't she?

Hugs and tummy rubs to you sweet boy.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Don Eduardo,
    Did you make any progress with the Snooty One over the weekend?
    Oreo and Molly

Yeah. Can we have an update.

12. She's Back!!

Dear Diary,

Basement Girl is back!!!! I'm so happy. I jut can't get enough of her. And....

I have a friend!!!! No, not Snooty One (yet??) My new friend is a redhead with beady red eyes. She is called Turnip but I'm not suppose to eat her. She doesn't do much but it is nice to haved another furry one around who doesn't hiss, growl, and slap!

And guess who's jealous now?!?!?!?!? Last night the Blonde was downstairs with me, Turnip, and BG....and who was CRYING at the top of the steps??? That's right...Snooty One...crying 'cause she wasn't part of the group.....heheheheheh.....

Don Eduardo

It's Snooty's turn to cry, Snooty's turn to cry.....

Eduardo, just what you needed - a break with your loved ones around. It looks like your patience is paying off, you're beginning to get the upper hand. Perhaps miss Edwina should think again.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Re: She's Back!!

Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
    It's Snooty's turn to cry, Snooty's turn to cry.....
    I'm so happy for you Eduardo, Basement Girl is back!! And you got to meet Turnip, too....and promised not to eat her I hope.

However, I must talk to you about your emerging attitude about the Snooty One. Even though she hasn't been the most friendly, and hasn't welcomed you with open arms (just open paws - across the face no less ), that is no reason to be mean to her. Instead of laughing at her crying at the top of the stairs, you should have gone out and invited her to join you. That way she would know that you forgive her and want to work things out and she might just relent a little and cut you some slack. Show her that you can be a good brother now.....
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Dear Don Eduardo,
    I am so glad that you met new friends -yes friends are the people you're not supposed to eat

But there is another friend waiting for you. Maybe it would help if you just didn't call her "the snooty one". She has a name -just like you.

Think it over, my dear boy