Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: webshots

Ha ha Logan. I'm assuming you mean the turtles. But my girlfriend wants to know the same thing.

Hey Cinners, your girlfriend Hannah here. Now I like my picture taken 'cause then I get to look at it when Mom puts it up on the puter screen. A girl sometimes has to check out just how beautiful she is. But lately Mom's been tryin to take pictures as evidence and I got her number. Like she claims she knows I take laps out of her glass of wine when she leaves it on the table next to our green chair. Like me hovering over it with it with wine dripping from my chin is sposed to mean anything? I can tell she's lurking around the corner with the camera ready, so I just sit there acting all innocent. Anyway, just thought I let all the NAWTEEDAWGs know not to get caught in the act.

Logan, If you use the webshots screensaver and desktop, you should download this one: http://webshots.com/search/search.fc...te+at+the+surf
    Reminds me of Honey and Lilly.

Hey Cinners, Smokster, KaT, HAnnaH, and all you nawteeee critters! OLIver here. I'm the new KaT inna house, but it didn't take me long to make myself at home! I love to sit for da kamera! I even like to ride onna dust sucker! And anyplace that's wet is where I love ta be most. KAt, I love ta sit inna sink too! My mom clicked a picture of me there my first day inna house. Honest, it didn't hurt. Hope you'll let yer Dad show us all a pic. of you here too.

Hannah, Star, here. I just love a few slurps a da grape stuff too. Specially after a hard day a playin and mischief makin, or after a dip in my pond. Makes me a little wOOOzzy and then I really act NutS!!### then I just ZON**k## out onna couch a take a snooze! What a life!

Ben, Sandra (tatsxxx11) here. Your albums are great! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Mel and all the family are just lovely. Can't wait to see the wedding album! Hugs to all your furry, feathered and "shelled" kids! And Mel of course!

Kat....Olive***#Pitster here. Here's me waitin for mom to turn onna faucet! I love gettin my head soaked!

And here's me waitin for a blow dry after a soakin!

Mom says I need 'puter lessons, so I'm gonna try again later to post my pics. My furs flyin!!
    [This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited May 12, 2001).]

http://community.webshots.com/album/13419539YrIAJjiDga
    (Poco's album)

I love everyone's pups, they are so beautiful and cute!! I just want to hyg and kiss them all! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX to all animals!!!

Hey, Olive**Pitter ~ Cinders, here ~

Boots, our Kat, kinda feels sorrie cuz you're havin puter woes postin yer pix, so he wuntz me ta try an help. Not quite sure what's wrong, but I found these pix on yer Mom's album:

Here's the Inna Sink shot:

Wuz this the After-Sink shot?

And here's a nice wun of Mr B, the Senior Klaw:

Dad sez I better know whut I'm doin or we're all gonna look like ideeutz .

NUTZ!
    "We" need help, Miz Karen . I used the "[img" and "[/img]" format, wiff the address frum WebShotz inna middel, but all that kumz up is the Busted Piksure icon. I can right-klik it an get the pix, but why won't it pop up ottomatik like? Dad sez I'm too mucha *smartee-pantz* .

------------------
    /s/ Cinder & Smokey
    the Rescued & Adopted
    FurKids of *Phred*

[This message has been edited by Cinder & Smoke (edited May 12, 2001).]

Cinners. Thank yer Dad lots for tryin ta help my mom! Sometimes i thinks there's a 'puter gooblin inna machine! Sometimes it works; sometimes it's a no-no. We're gonna try and help her fix it tonite! Cinners, Smokester, Kat...You got one T-rrrrrrrrific "Mom" there!

OK...Trying the EXACT same address but inserting it in the "pasting" mode. It worked at another topic site!???
    http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1622062&a=12388499&p=46491786&Sequence=0&re s=high

Since that worked SO WELL, I'll try the second shot! This one's the post tubbie "blow dry" shot!
    http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?...499&p=46492316

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited May 13, 2001).]

You need the image URL, not the page URL, Cinders and Star! I got it by clicking on the link Sandra (tatsxxx11) made, then in Netscape, holding the mouse button down and chosing "copy image location" THEN putting the image tags [img][/img] around it.