Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My precious Samantha has left us

Karen, I am so sorry, I just saw this. I know how your heart is broken; I'm having a tough time keeping it together writing this. The Grey Ladies are all together again and will be waiting to greet you at the Bridge.

RIP sweet Samantha, and Peace to you, Karen. BIG {{{{hugs}}}} from Pinot, Coop and me.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

So sorry to read this news, Karen.

Samantha, you come back and let Mom know you're doing fine

Rest in peace Samantha, what a wonderful life you had with your mother up there in Bonnie Scotland. Play hard at the bridge

I am so sorry Karen....sweet Samantha enjoy yourself at the bridge.
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Thank you all so much for your good wishes. I'd like to think that my girls are all together again in the way they always had been. It was hard for Samantha to be left on her own, that was the reason we got Oscar a few months back, in the hope that it would give Sammy an interest in something new. She did respond to some extent and she was quite interested in what he was up to, but once she started to go downhill, she went very quickly.

It really helps a lot to know that people care.

I'm so sorry for your pain, which I know is deep - but what a glorious day it was for your beloved Samantha, to be young and frisky and free of pain - forever! Your heart will heal - albeit with scars - and then you can look forward to your reunion at the Bridge. My heartfelt condolences to you; the hole in your heart and in your home is great, but only because you love so deeply. May Samantha's Creator comfort you and lead your heart to peace.

Lady-in-Waiting to HRH The PrinCESS Althea

Karen, am so sorry to read about your girl. HUGS from all of us. Sleep softly, dear sweet Samantha....
    Nine is Fine!!

I am so sorry for the loss of your dear Samantha. I know it was hard to let her go but you know you did the best thing for her. She is no longer suffering and one day you will see her and the other furkids. My condolences.

Karen, I'm so sorry to read about your lose. They leave such a big hole in your heart when they go. Sammy, go find your mum and be whole again. Let your meowmie know you are okay.

My dear friend:
    I have come back to this thread several times to post a reply but instead I get LES!!! Your grey girls are gone but forever healthy at the RB.

RIP sweet Samantha. I'm sure Phred drummed up quite the reunion for you.

{{{hugs}}} Karen.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

I'm with Slick. Sometimes it is so hard to say goodbye. So many of our precious babies have gone to the Bridge this year. Samantha knew how much you love her. She took that love with her. Like catmandu says, you will be together again, one fine day.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karen,
    I just saw this now. Somehow I can't find the words to tell you how very sorry I am to hear that Samantha is now at the Rainbow Bridge. Take comfort in knowing that because of you Samantha knew nothing but love and enjoyed the life every kitty deserves.

RIP sweet Samantha and play hard at the Bridge You will be missed.

[[[[[HUGS]]]]]

Momcat and Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Oh Karen, I'm so sorry to read this!
    Rest in Peace sweet Samantha, you will never be forgotten. And with your mom and sis, you've chosen such a wonderful home!! I'm glad you could live such a good life.

Karen, I don't know how I could miss this, I'm so sorry! These are sad news, and I'm so sorry that your precious Samantha is now at the rainbow bridge! I'm really sorry! Maybe she wanted to be with her mom again...

Rest in peace, sweet Samantha!

Karen, I'm so sorry for your loss of sweet Samantha. Your grey girls reminded me so much of my Brando and Zsa-Zsa, many years back, so I always loved hearing about them. I'm so sad to read this now.

To be so fit and healthy up to the grand age of 16 is a blessing, and it sounds like even in her final days she was content to have you fussing over and loving her to bits.

RIP sweetheart

Zimbabwe 07/13