Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Whoooooaaaaaaa

I like gender references I have not experienced two tom's fight but I have heard two raccoons go at it and that's scary enough lol definitely not getting close enough to find out the gender though. But I have seen guys fight and girls fight and the girls are definitely more vicious lol and hold a grudge. Men... I don't know how they do it. they pummel each other and then somehow end up having a beer together. It's just odd lol.

As for who started it... I don't think it really matters who starts it. when two children argue and mom tells them to stop does "He started it" EVER work? no lol usually both children are equally punished because they both engaged in the argument. I don't think any one of us is purely innocent

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

You don't even need an ignore list..just a mouse to scroll right on by. Trust me, it works, I've been doin' it all my time on this forum and plenty others.

Don't you lie to me, you arrogant bloody yank.
    You and your mates started this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    You accuse people of being corrupt, start haranguing the board on the evils of unions non stop, and everyone else is the trouble maker?

"I'm Back !!"

Quote Originally Posted by happylabs View Post
    You could just not respond to the posts. It would end the discussion quickly.
    Depends for how long one can suffer fools.

"I'm Back !!"

Why is this being allowed to continue? This is just getting juvenile

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

Quote Originally Posted by wombat2u2004 View Post
    Don't you lie to me, you arrogant bloody yank.
    You and your mates started this.
    It must be wonderful to be able to be so willfully ignorant. How do you do it?

As to being an arrogant yankee, yankee yes, arrogant no. We all know you aussies have an inferiority complex a mile wide due to your ancestors being tossed on the rock by the poms.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    It must be wonderful to be able to be so willfully ignorant. How do you do it?

As to being an arrogant yankee, yankee yes, arrogant no. We all know you aussies have an inferiority complex a mile wide due to your ancestors being tossed on the rock by the poms.
    LOL...now I am starting to see the humor in this. You guys are just trying to put on a show here.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by happylabs View Post
    LOL...now I am starting to see the humor in this. You guys are just trying to put on a show here.
    There is NO humor here. It is a stalemate. It is time to lock it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
    There is NO humor here. It is a stalemate. It is time to lock it up!
    I guess sometimes it is better to just laugh rather than cry.

This post make me angry and sad at the same time. I know this happens, it happens it ALL walks of life. Becaues all in all walks of life there is greed and dishonesty. Auto unions, teacher unions, fire, police, priest, government, doctors and dentist are after all just people like you and me with the same needs and wants and demons lurking inside of us.
    They go to bed at night feeling small and unloved or powerful and entitled but they often have the power to act on those demons while the average person doesn't.
    So instead of us trying to tear each other's throat out lets try to be helpful or at least laugh about the stupid.
    Nuff said.