Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: McDonald's Baltimore beating

To add another fact to this topic for people who haven't watched the video:

I do not believe the victim went into the bathroom. She was assaulted at the outside of the girl's bathroom door when trying to walk in. At least it looked to me in the beginning to the video like she was going to walk into the bathroom, not coming out of it. I don't think anything went on behind the scenes inside the bathroom because she wasn't in there yet.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    Also known as Liberalism.
    Major BS statement. I'm the most Liberal person you will ever meet and I would never just stand by and let something like this happen or not step in where I was needed.

Generalizations like that are ridiculous.

I'm thinking that I should have stuck to the Pet part of this website like I usually do. I apparently don't play well with others.

Bye bye

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by IRescue452 View Post
    To add another fact to this topic for people who haven't watched the video:

I do not believe the victim went into the bathroom. She was assaulted at the outside of the girl's bathroom door when trying to walk in. At least it looked to me in the beginning to the video like she was going to walk into the bathroom, not coming out of it. I don't think anything went on behind the scenes inside the bathroom because she wasn't in there yet.
    Yes, I thought that to when I watched the vid, it all happened on the outside. But didn't the news article say she had been in the bathroom, and that is where the altercation started ??? Maybe the media got it wrong, wouldn't be the first time.

"I'm Back !!"

Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    Also known as Liberalism.
    What on earth has this matter to do with politics blue ???
    You need to take that red/white/blue hat off old mate.

"I'm Back !!"

Quote Originally Posted by Catherinedana View Post
    Major BS statement. I'm the most Liberal person you will ever meet and I would never just stand by and let something like this happen or not step in where I was needed.

Generalizations like that are ridiculous.

I'm thinking that I should have stuck to the Pet part of this website like I usually do. I apparently don't play well with others.

Bye bye
    Your not the one not playing well....you are adding intelligent posts, I always enjoy reading your thoughts.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Since when is it ever okay to beat up someone inside McDonald's?? What is happening nowadays?
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678