Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Phred has Passed, the Prayer Pups join our family & funeral news (pg. 13)

Oh no I am so sorry to be reading this.. Sending Lots of Prayers & More Prayers..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I just wish I had gone to visit a few weeks ago as I had first planned. Now its wait, wait wait and that is so very hard to do. from lbaker
    I can only say the same thing. I should not have waited until his friends needed me to come get the dogs. There was no real reason I couldn't have gone twice. The only thing I can say in my defense is I never thought it would come to this. And the case worker said the same thing. No one at the hospital expected this.

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

Sending Phred enough healing thoughts to fill a fire truck! Please, please get through this.

Dearest Phred, prayers and healing energies and warm and loving thoughts are being sent your way from us.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Good thoughts are sent!

I talked a little while ago to the case worker again - They have taken him off the venilator and he is going to hospice. The dogs can be with him there. I will be going tomorrow instead of Friday. I wish I could work tonight out but I am not sure I can. Sheila will be posting under my name the name of the Hospice place - he will be closer to his home. He was suppose to leave at 4:00 so here's another prayer going up that he makes it safely there.

Sheila put the phone up to Phred's ear and he knew I was talking to him. I told him you all were praying for him and I said I thought even Cinder and Smoke were. He couldn't talk but somehow he got out What Heidi's not? His sense of humor obviously is intact! I am praying for a miracle with the knowledge that this is proably not going to happen....

--William Feather

please get well soon Phred!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Fight Phred..please

Quote Originally Posted by 4 Dog Mother View Post
    I talked a little while ago to the case worker again - They have taken him off the venilator and he is going to hospice. The dogs can be with him there. I will be going tomorrow instead of Friday. I wish I could work tonight out but I am not sure I can. Sheila will be posting under my name the name of the Hospice place - he will be closer to his home. He was suppose to leave at 4:00 so here's another prayer going up that he makes it safely there.

Sheila put the phone up to Phred's ear and he knew I was talking to him. I told him you all were praying for him and I said I thought even Cinder and Smoke were. He couldn't talk but somehow he got out What Heidi's not? His sense of humor obviously is intact! I am praying for a miracle with the knowledge that this is proably not going to happen....
    Oh god, I hope he gets better. MANY many good thoughts going out to our Phred. (((hugs))) I'm hoping for a miracle.

Oh no! Just when we thought it would slowly get better.
    Please Phred- pull through!

Quote Originally Posted by 4 Dog Mother View Post
    I can only say the same thing. I should not have waited until his friends needed me to come get the dogs. There was no real reason I couldn't have gone twice. The only thing I can say in my defense is I never thought it would come to this. And the case worker said the same thing. No one at the hospital expected this.

Absolutely NO defense needed here Diana. Thank you so much for keeping us all updated.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

More prayers flying for our friend Phred from me. I'm going to go to our candle sight and light so many candles God will have to see them.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Phred Has Passed

Phred's neighbor and friend just called to tell me that Phred has passed. He died enroute to the Hospice Center. His sister lives in Maine and she will be the one making the decisions about the funeral. He wanted to be cremated and have some of the ashes brought up to the Findlay Dog Park. The friend that Phred's sister Nancy lives with is scheduled for surgery tomorrow so Joan is not sure what or when any service might be scheduled for. Several of my friends have had their family members buried and then several weeks or even months later had memorial services. I suggested this to Joan and she is going to pass it on to Nancy - with Christmas coming so quickly I am wondering if this wouldn't be best. I don't know - it is so unreal that it is hard to think what is best right now.

As information is passed on to me, I will pass it on to you.

--William Feather

I just can't believe our dear friend is gone.
    Phred, now that you are being reunited with Boots and Bowser and all our Pet Talk babies, I hope you know how very much you mean to all of us left here on the ole dirt ball. Pet Talk will never be the same.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Oh no. Phred, I know you had a wonderful reunion waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge! Did you see God come to meet you on a Silver Cloud?

The ole Dirt Ball is going to miss you, dear one.