Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Come Meet Momoffuzzyfaces Furfamily! (Connie!)

It's a great pleasure to see these fine cats who hang out with my cyber pal, Momoffuzzyfaces. Leonardo is, indeed, dashing and Luke is obviously a cat on the go. Thanks for the images.

YAY for 35mm

In with my mother's things was a beautiful "old" Olympus Camera which I am going to get "cleaned" or whatever at the local camera shop and then get a zoom lens (if they still make 'em!) I spent many childhood hours in the photography company she worked for when I was a kid ( decades ago!) There are things you can only photgraph with a 35mm (she said, hopefully ). My way of hanging in there until I can afford a digital for the shoot-&-post thing!! (Or until they become affordable)
    I LOVE the scrapbook, and what better motivator than Grasshopper!! Thank you soooooo much, MOFF - I've been planning one forever, but now with your tip about the paper at Wally World, no more excuses!!
    WTG!!!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

Re: YAY for 35mm

Originally posted by kohala

I LOVE the scrapbook, and what better motivator than Grasshopper!! Thank you soooooo much, MOFF - I've been planning one forever, but now with your tip about the paper at Wally World, no more excuses!!
    WTG!!!
    I'll tell you another secret: you can get archival safe page protectors in the office supply section at Wally World too! That's what I do. I put the pictures on acid free paper, and decorate them how I want, then slip them into top loading page protectors. That way they can be put into a 3-ring album. When smudges and dirt get on the protectors they can be wipped off or replaced easily. No fingerprints or smudges on the photos.

By the way...I just got some pictures back yesterday. There are some really good ones of Chester and the others too. Guess what Sandra will be getting in the mail soon?

Those are great pics..i love the scrap book..i have never thought to do that with my furbabies so you have given me ideas!!!
    "Happiness Is Owning A Human!"

Visit Dutchess & Yum Yum's Website Pleassee:

http://pepeirce.tripod.com/thekittycorner