Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: New Baby!!!!

Oh Michelle you are so sweet!!! Thank you!!! I would never buy from a breeder I didn't trust and they should know that. You remember how frantic I got about Curly scratching. And thats not even a big deal!!! lol

I thought the pugs looked healthy and happy. Even my best friend said so and her uncle owns one. A lot of people are used to seeing "show quality" dogs I think and if a few markings are out of place they say it's a sick dog. All pugs make those faces if thats what they're talking about.
    I'm A Proud Sister of TWO Pugs

Quote Originally Posted by junescrater716
    Oh Michelle you are so sweet!!! Thank you!!! I would never buy from a breeder I didn't trust and they should know that. You remember how frantic I got about Curly scratching. And thats not even a big deal!!! lol
    I know honey, and that is why I checked into this. You would have heard from me by now if something felt out of place. I know what to ask, how to say what, how to get the information, and I was impressed. ( that is not easy to do with me as you know..)..

Yes I know. I've even been talking to the breeder about him and she said he was a very healthy dog along with his parents and others that have adopted from them have said so too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by junescrater716
    Yes I know. I've even been talking to the breeder about him and she said he was a very healthy dog along with his parents and others that have adopted from them have said so too!!!
    EXACTLY!!! ...

I know they OBVIOUSLY didn't read all of the pages. lol jk

Congratulations on the new addition junescrater. I hope the puppy turns out to be everything you hoped it would and more!
    To train a dog you have to think like a dog!

Quote Originally Posted by borzoimom
    I know honey, and that is why I checked into this. You would have heard from me by now if something felt out of place. I know what to ask, how to say what, how to get the information, and I was impressed. ( that is not easy to do with me as you know..)..
    Borzoimom I'm starting a new thread based on the above comment. It will be titled Breeder Impressions.

Thanks so much applesmom!!! I haven't seen you around much how are you?

Quote Originally Posted by applesmom
    Borzoimom I'm starting a new thread based on the above comment. It will be titled Breeder Impressions.
    sounds good applesmom- .. Just because something is a private breeder does not mean they do not care... or do genetic testings etc..

where applesmom- I cant find it...

Neither can I

Quote Originally Posted by bckrazy
    yeah. no certifications. and Pugs are one of the most pre-disposed breeds to hip/elbow/patella/breathing/eye problems. good luck with your puppy, you are taking a total crapshoot, but whatev.

Im kind of shocked by how apathetic this board has become. =|
    I couldn't agree more, I dittio all your post but I don't get it, it seems like people are just stopping and letting this happen instead of trying to convince the person not to get the dog like they used to.(Not saying everyone)

Pugs would be the dog to make sure the parents are all health certified because of all the possible health problems and if not bred right you can imagine those issues worsen making it cost more for you in vet bills. Someone said ( I can't remember who)
    " It's better to spend the money on a health certified healthy puppy then to pay double the cost of the dog back in vet bills from a cheap "breeder". "

Why didn't you go to a shelter?
    Last edited by buttercup132; 12-14-2006 at 10:07 PM.
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

Buttercup- opinions aside- but you do not know what you are talking about. This breeder is far from it, and quite frankly... jeez... New members or not- you FAIL to understand people have experiences outside of this site- and this is not the first time you have come after someone based on how long they have been a member HERE.. I am also reporting your post to Karen..

It's up now under this topic Dogs General.

It's up now under this topic Dogs General.
    Ahhhhhhhh I just found it - thank you applesmom! I love your posts- always have!