Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I went Skydiving Today! :D

OMG!!! What a wild rush that must've been!!! Great pictures Kimmy!!

(((((HUGS)))))

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Wow, that must have been exhilirating! Looks like fun if you are brave enough (which I'm not). Cool pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by DJFyrewolf36
    Wow....I am waaay too chicken to do that!
    Same here! Im deathly afraid of hieghts lol......but it looks like you had a blast! What a thrill!

I never knew you were such a wild woman! I would've had to have brought a change of underwear, if ya know what I mean.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I've always thought it was something I'd like to try, but then again I'm not so sure!

WOOOOO- HOOOOOOO!
    I bow at your feet! You actually look "happier" than in your wedding photos, Kimmy! What fabulous photos, definitely have to get yourself some 8x10's! I would have been standing on the ground next to Andy, though. No way would I do that, but I did enjoy "watching" you!

Wow, that must have been fantastic - such a rush! Years ago, I would have wanted to, but now I wouldn't dare.

Glad you did it!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

W W! Being the scaredy cat that I am I could never do that but I commend you on your bravery! I worked with a girl years ago who was a dental hygienist. One of her patients was a pilot and they started dating. After several months of dating she decided to try his hobby - - sky diving. She brought pictures into work, just like yours, and I have to say she did look happy (rather than scared to death like I would have) in those pictures. They eventually married. I wonder if they are still skydiving these days as I have lost touch over the years as we both no longer work there.

I have mixed emotions about doing something so scary. We had a beloved weatherman here in Philly (Jim O'Brien) and he lost his life years ago skydiving. To this day if you say the name Jim O'Brien in the Philadelphia/South Jersey/Delaware areas you will hear people express fond memories about him, and everyone remembers the sadness surrounding his death. He made the weather so interesting and fun. I guess if we worried about everything we'd never leave the house. Also, if ex-President Bush (the father) can do it at his age, why not you! Congrats Kimmy!