View Poll Results: Is your dog allowed in bed?

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

53 67.95%
  • Sometimes

13 16.67%
  • No

13 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is your dog allowed in bed?

Yep. Lily sleeps in my room every single night, and when Roxy's allowed in my room, she sleeps in my bed with me <3.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

sometimes..they take up alot of space..malakai can easily take over the whole bed by stretching out, and chloe insists on sleeping, ON you pillow, like shes a 10lb cat or somthing

I have a bunk bed... but if I didn't they sure as heck would be aloud in bed with me! Alaska is aloud in my mom's bed, though. And all the dogs go on my sister's bed every once and a while.

Nebo is the only dog allowed, and he's only allowed on my bed. My parents hate dogs on beds but they've agreed to my dog, my bed.

He usually "asks" before getting up (he'll look at me and stand by the bed). He rarely sleeps the whole night up there, usually he jumps off and sleeps under my computer desk instead. Most nights he doesn't even want to get up there. He likes being up there when I'm not on the bed better.

Sadie used to sleep in the bed with us, hubby didn't like it because between Sadie and I he didn't have much room, lately though she has been sleeping on the dog bed in the room. Grant has never been allowed up there and Maggie sometimes comes in a night and scratches at the bed for me to pick her up and get in the bed. She's not a bed hog and she sleeps on my side so hubby doesn't care.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Yep! They both sleep with me everynight.

Yup. The witties are allowed any where at any time. They don't have issues or problems with anything so there's no need to restrict them (Yup, Soni has stopped chasing Isis down!). Spanky is allowed anywhere when I am around to supervise.

They are all allowed and welcomed on the bed, whenever, but none of them like to stay. Soni prefers to sleep in a laundry basket or drawer. Isis prefers to sleep in the chair in the living room or under the bed. Spanky prefers to sleep on the floor or in her crate (w/ pillow).

Quote Originally Posted by zoomer
    I have a bunk bed... but if I didn't they sure as heck would be aloud in bed with me! .
    I used to have a loft bed, a bunk bed w/o the bottom bed (to conserve space) and I really, really missed Niño at my feet so after a few years I got a normal bed for that reason.

Niño & Eliza

She has to be invited. Yes, when she is sick. But right now we are using NILIF, so no, not right now. It's hard, but NILIF is working!
    Religion is a smile on a dog.

It's raining cats and dogs!!!
    SPCA HOUSTON
    HABITAT FOR HORSES
    When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.

My ex loved having them in the bed, but now he is gone, all the dogs are back in their beds (where they belong).

My bed is for humans only.

Yes they are but the cats are not. The kitties seem to move around
    to much for me to get any sleep at all.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh yes, they demand it. I love to cuddle with them, but sometimes 4 in a bed is too many... and I get the couch!

yes but only with permission!

facebook

Riley doesn't like being on human beds, so she chooses not to. Frankie is allowed on the bed when I'm not home, she stares out the window all day. She'll come up when invited, but she doesn't like sharing "her" bed, so if I'm in it she'll go lounge on the spare chair in my room.

Thats why we got a king sized bed - so everyone can have room

Though Nicki usually doesn't stay in bed when we go to sleep. I think it might have something to do with the fact that the cats take over once the lights go out.