Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Seeing Double!

Aly, Bailey and Reece do look like they are long lost siblings! And the pictures of the poodles in their red shirts is adorable.

I hope Lolly comes around. Make sure you pay her just as much attention if not more and let her know that it 's OK. I think that if you decided to adopt Bailey, Lolly will adjust.

I agree, give Lolly just a little more time to adjust. New arrivals usually aren't completely accepted until after a 10 to 15 day period. If your friend really wants a poodle, that's a good thing too, maybe better since that could make a lot of furries and humans happy

My biggest dilema is how much Lolly has been through in her life and I hate to make her have to go through ANYTHING else ever again. I've been crying all day and that doesn't help her feel better. I just love this little guy so much. I've been spending alone time with each of the three dogs and Lolly hasn't had to share anything. But she's just acting really really depressed

I just got off the phone with my friend. She's going to swing by on her lunch tomorrow to see Bailey. But I didn't tell her for sure she could adopt him
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Aly,
    they look like they are long lost twins. I am amazed at the resemblance... really ~ I am !!!

Carla
    Personalized Pet Mats by Carla

Carla's Web Page
    http://communities.msn.com/doyourselfafavor

Oh Aly I'm sorry you're going through this dilemma, I'm sure if Lolly had any idea that you felt this way she'd be more than happy to let Bailey stay. Sure doesn't take much time to get totally attached to these babies. I remember about this time last year my Panda Bear (feral Tabby cat) had her 3 three kittens and from the moment I laid eyes on the little white one (Braydee) I was in love. I did have him up for adoption, but ultimately there was no way I could let him go. It was so hard to find homes for the other two also, but they went to the homes of people I know and I still can visit them when I want to. Braydee turned into a 15 - 20 lb. white fur ball and is the sweetest baby in the world. Take care Aly and I'll be thinking of you - I'm sure you'll come up with the right decision for all concerned