Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I am from China

A very warm welcome to you Daniel and your darling kitties, they are indeed very handsome, as you can see I am from NZ and my kitties are in the pic below.

I think you may be our only chinese person on PT, maybe you can teach us all some chinese, BTW your country is doing so well at the olympic games, last I heard you are top of the table, great effort.

Keep posting , so we can all get to know you, and we look forward to hearing from you and all about your life and kitties.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Glad to meet you DanielWu! My cat Don Juan is a purebred G.O.K. (God Only Knows), a brown tabby. He was Cat of the Day on July 14, 2003. I've attached his picture. My avatar is the two of us together.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Originally posted by DogLover9501
    Hello!

Welcome to Pet Talk! Your cats are gorgeous

I'm Robyn, I have a big 20 LB. orangie named Tigger, also a mixed breed, here he is:

Whoops, almost forgot , I also have 3 dogs, A shih-tzu, a shih-tzu/terrier cross and a boxer!

I hope you will enjoy it here as much as we do!

look, Tigger's brother.........

Originally posted by carole
    A very warm welcome to you Daniel and your darling kitties, they are indeed very handsome, as you can see I am from NZ and my kitties are in the pic below.

I think you may be our only chinese person on PT, maybe you can teach us all some chinese, BTW your country is doing so well at the olympic games, last I heard you are top of the table, great effort.

Keep posting , so we can all get to know you, and we look forward to hearing from you and all about your life and kitties.
    thanks for your warm welcome

I also want to make friends with you all

we all have the same interest

we all love cats

we come from different country of the world

but internet make us together

where did you get your sweet kitties from and how did you find out about pet talk? (I mean your way over in china! how would you have found pet talk? It's good for the moderators to know in terms of the distance of a website!)
    do you have a good vet?

Welcome to PT, Daniel!

I'm Kirsten and I'm from Germany. I have two kitty girls, Luna and Lily. You can see them in my sig below.

Kirsten

The photo of the golden Persian looks like it's from a vet's office. You have any other photos that we could see of him? He's pretty

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Is summer camp over Danny? When does school start? Soon?

oh don't tell me

Ni hao, Daniel (and no I don't speak Chinese )

Glad to meet you, dudu and lele.
    I ahve to cat boys, Tigris and Filou

Tell us more about you!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Originally posted by lbaker
    oh don't tell me
    Hmmm, I'm very curious. I guess we'll wait and see huh? We'd all love to see more of your kitties Daniel!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

I took the Chinese writing to my friend (from China) and he says it's rather "primative or youthful" but real. He said more but let's let this, OH PLEASE, be real. Daniel, please tell us how you happened to find us and more about you. The pictures of the cats are, indeed, quite lovely. And we are a very friendly crowd. I do not like getting too heavily into this if I'm a chump, but I would like to meet a real person. OH, now I'm wondering about the young girl with "too many cats in China" OH DEAR, what to do

Originally posted by leslie
    where did you get your sweet kitties from and how did you find out about pet talk? (I mean your way over in china! how would you have found pet talk? It's good for the moderators to know in terms of the distance of a website!)
    do you have a good vet?

I found PT by searching in the internet , occasionally

It's difficult to find a good vet in Shanghai

Hi Daniel!

I live in China too but over in Guangdong Province where I am learning Mandarin and Cantonese while teaching English! ( Yes Cantonese is difficult with all those "Tones" but my Daughter in law Bao Ming is helping me !)

I have two beautiful long haired grey cats who live in Guangzhou with me and a great big grey and white one who lives with my son and his wife in Canada!

I discovered Pet Talk while surfing the internet in China so yes it is possible to find it. We had a thread in dog rescue a while back from two other people in shanghai trying to find a home for a pekinese who had been run over!

Welcome to Pet talk!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Originally posted by Kirsten
    Welcome to PT, Daniel!

I'm Kirsten and I'm from Germany. I have two kitty girls, Luna and Lily. You can see them in my sig below.

Kirsten
    thay are handsome
    but i like lily nuch more
    I hope i can have one just like lily someday