Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: To those who still like to see Lily! :)

Originally posted by K & L
    I would get her now! She'll survive much better without her mother than the dangers you described!
    They won't give her to me before the week after next week and believe me, this is giving me sleepless nights already!

I've tried to talk into them that there are dangers, but it's been the same old story... I'm overprotective and worry too much, that's what they say.

Kirsten

Man that's a bummer. I would be nervous too! It's a shame they just don't let you have her. If she's no longer nursing it should be fine! Hang in there...2 weeks can go real fast.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Yes, I'm really nervous and very worried! She IS still nursing, so it's probably really better to let her stay with her mommy and brother.

The first weekend of August will be a huge party in my friends' house and I would have loved to adopt her before, but of course they want to introduce Lily to all their guests, they're really proud of her because she's such a cutie and I think they would love to keep her themselves! They already started wondering if I'm not too careful to be a good cat mommy. So, needless to say, I'm in a very bad mood today.

Kirsten

Originally posted by Kirsten
    Yes, I'm really nervous and very worried! She IS still nursing, so it's probably really better to let her stay with her mommy and brother.

The first weekend of August will be a huge party in my friends' house and I would have loved to adopt her before, but of course they want to introduce Lily to all their guests, they're really proud of her because she's such a cutie and I think they would love to keep her themselves! They already started wondering if I'm not too careful to be a good cat mommy. So, needless to say, I'm in a very bad mood today.

Kirsten
    Better TOO careful than sorry! Don't LISTEN! Good grief what is to them anyway? If I listened to what everyone said about the time and money we put in to the ferals at the park, I wouldn't be doing it. I hear all the time, "why do you do that"? "Gee isn't that expensive"? "I wouldn't commit my time like that"? I could go on and on. I just DON'T CARE what they think. You should too!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

I know! And I know I'm doing what I think it's the best for my cats. It's just too bad the responsibility for Lily isn't in my hands already! I already love her as if she was my fur kid, and I can't do anything to protect her...

BTW, I find it wonderful what you're doing for the ferals!

Kirsten

Thanks Kirsten! Hang in there...she'll be your's before you know it!

Wonderful pictures. Lily is so beautiful!

Blog Entries

lily

she is so delicious. thanks for posting pix to this board. we love the pictures and the model...

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Thanks!

Hang in there...she'll be your's before you know it!
    I'll do my best...

Kirsten

Those pictures put the most beautiful art, hung in the most wonderful museum to shame...straight shame!!!

I cannot wait until Lily is in your arms, sleeping away.