View Poll Results: Do you wear stained clothing?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • NEVER, how tacky!

9 14.75%
  • Yes, what's the big deal?

26 42.62%
  • I try not to, but some times ya just have to!

26 42.62%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stained Clothes .... To Wear or Not To Wear?

all the time lol my favorite pair of jeans has a big brown paint stain on the leg. and my faverite shirt is like 10 years old and completly filled with rips and tears a stain here and there... but its the comfiest shirt ever, and I wear it in public all the time lol
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Maybe I need to clarify what I wear ... LOL! I do not wear things that have like big red colored stains, or anything really large and noticeable. But I tend to always drop at least one bite of everything I eat on my chest or belly! They *get in the way* ! So, most of my clothes have one small round *splat* right where a bite of food landed! I guess I am so used to it (or sick of it ...lol) that I don't even notice anymore. I will have to try one of those pens ... heck, I better start carrying one in my purse! I really would like to have spotless clothes for a change!

Well, first of all, who would have ever thought that we would get a household hint from a MAN!! Richard, thank you for that. I, too, just relegate my stained clothes for at home use for a dirty job. Hubby is another story. He has favorite clothes and doesn't see the harm in wearing them outside the house if they get a stain. I have to *make them disappear* or he will wear them and look like a bum. Once he got a cigarette burn on one of his favorite shirts that he wears to work. It was lower, sort of near the waistline. He told me that when he tucks in the shirt it wouldn't show. Well it did, and that shirt magically disappeared too.

I don't wear stains and am pretty good in removing all kinds of them (if nothing helps, then even dry cleaning is a way to go, but I think that pure white soap Randi mentions is a good thing, bleach is, cleaning gasoline is etc etc)

And with my husband it is like with Pam's- I Have to make disappear his old and stained clothes. He'll continue to say "I'll wear it in the garden"- by this his garden compartment could be much bigger than the rest of his closet