Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Rescue .... Special "Angel"!!!

God works in such strange ways. In this case He has put three Angels together - even under such strange circumstances.

The college student is an Angel for having stopped to pick up another Angel and deliver her to you - an Angel filled with love and compassion.

Bless you for taking care of this tiny baby. Please keep us posted on her progress. You will develop a bond with her that can never be broken.

Regarding the people that threw her out of the car - I do believe that God will continue to work in strange ways............He just won't show us what He has planned.........

I am so happy to hear that Angel is home and that the test were negative. She is adorable in that picture, but I feel so bad seeing her in those two leg casts.

Kim I still think that you are the real angel in this story. I also failed to mention the college student, he's ok in my book too.
    Still sending prayers for a speedy recover and comfort for you both.

I missed the movie earlier, I just looked at it. She is a darling. She also looks fisty and ready to be well. I think you will have a time with her when she gets just a little better.

Barbara, you are correct, end with the head.*grins evilly*
    Last edited by CatDad; 11-19-2003 at 12:18 PM.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

Who couldn't resist that face! Some people are plain visious and they'll get theirs some day. Keep us updated on her recovery!

Thank you for saving that little angel, what a horrible story of how she came to be with you. I don't understand how anyone can look at a kitten and not want to protect and love it. I hope she is able to return the love that you gave to her. Do you have any intentions of keeping her?

What a brave little sugarpuss she is! With a pretty big meow for such a tiny girl!

I hope to see her all better and out of those splints in no time!

Waaaaaaa - I can't see the video!

Here's me, Miss "I'm going to school for IT" and I can't figure out how to get to see the video. It downloads, then comes up with an error:

MPEG by Bitcasting: File Format cannot find MPEG file header. This may not be an MPEG file.

I've tried everything I know and can't get it to open in Real Player, Windows Media, whatever, I can't play it. Any suggestions? Please....???? I wanna see Angel in action....
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
    Waaaaaaa - I can't see the video!

Here's me, Miss "I'm going to school for IT" and I can't figure out how to get to see the video. It downloads, then comes up with an error:

MPEG by Bitcasting: File Format cannot find MPEG file header. This may not be an MPEG file.

I've tried everything I know and can't get it to open in Real Player, Windows Media, whatever, I can't play it. Any suggestions? Please....???? I wanna see Angel in action....
    I finally used quick time and it had to update and get a new codex to play it. I actually ended up downloaded the Mpeg. It may be that RP and WM don't have the codex to render this particular format.

Ok after all of that download the file, it is about 3 meg, and then use quicktime. Does this mean that the other 2 can't play it, no. It just means that I took the easiest route for me.

Hope this helps.

On yea, I would go through the trouble, she is adorable.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

What a complete doll and her little Mewl's (Translation, slave attention now)

I am so happy, that she is home and safe. Heal quickly baby.

As for the people who hurt her Some people are just pure evil

PS. I could only play the film in Quicktime too

Originally posted by CatDad
    I finally used quick time
    Thanks for the suggestion CatDad, it worked!!! I completely forgot about Quicktime because I don't use it that often so it was sort of "hidden" on me.

I am officially in love with this little sweetie pie!!! She is soooo adorable, and just doesn't want you to stop petting her, Kim! (notice how she only meows when the petting stops?)

Can she move at all with those big splints on her or is she confined to that basket for the next few days/weeks? So sad to see her like that, but I try to focus on the good news that she is now with you and will have the best life any kitty could have.

Sorry, gotta go watch the video again.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

She is so adorable and is a spunky, feisty little girl as well. Listen to those mews saying 'Please pet me mommy" How long will she have to wear the splints? I know she can look forward to a happpy life with you.
    I was able to play the movie in QuickTime too.
    Steffi and Lovable

I'm glad everyone has seen the move ok! The vet would like for her to keep the splints on for two weeks. However, we have to really watch closely so that sores don't develop, or worse yet, that her blood flow isn't cut off in her legs! That would be very bad. Dr. Lavalley said that even if we had done nothing for her, her legs would heal but she would of course be very disabled. So... as long as we can manage to keep the splints on her, the better healed and formed her little legs will be. However, Dr. L. says one leg will be shorter than the other though, because she was only able to stretch it so far.

But no matter how long / short / mis-shaped her legs are, she is my ANGEL Baby and she is at home with me and CatDaddy for keeps!

In answer to the other question ... no, she isn't totally imobile... she was flip-floppin all over the floor trying to get to me .... so I have to keep her in a basket with me while I'm at my desk, or put her in a small pet taxi with a blankie when I can't be with her. I'm so afraid she would hurt herself trying to get around. SPUNKY, she definitely IS!!!

Thanks for all the concern, and yes I will definitely keep everyone up to date!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Aww, sweet little girl, I am so glad she found her way to you. Bless you Kim, and the young man who picked her up and brought her to you too. Sending prayers for sweet little Angel have a swift and full recovery.

What a darling girl she is. A little heartbreaker. Bless you for taking her in and caring for her. I'm sure she's going to come on well now after her bad introduction to the world.

I'll view the video as soon as I have figured out how to!

Humanity disgusts me sometimes

But, humanity also uplifts me. Kim, you're the ANGEL for taking in this little girl. She's so beautiful
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Awwww an ANGEL taking care of a beautiful little angel.
    Kim, she is so precious and you really have your hands full with this one. I pray all goes well with this sweetheart and she makes a full and complete recovery.

((((HUGS))))) to you dear friend.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010