Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Stringalong **Game*

There was a dog in charge of some Chickens that liked fudge. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage

Thank you Wolfie!

There was a dog in charge of some Chickens that liked fudge. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open

RIP Jasper. I can't believe you're gone.
    RIP Tigger...I miss you every single day.
    Piddle Jasper Wiggles Emma Tucker Almond Pecan
    RB Furbabies:
    Tigger Ace

RIP Angus, I miss you!

There was a dog in charge of some Chickens that liked fudge. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open after

There was a dog in charge of some Chickens that liked fudge. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open after he

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

There was a dog in charge of some Chickens that liked fudge. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open after he visited

There was a dog in charge of some Chickens that liked fudge. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open after he visited the

Thank you Wolfie!

There was a dog in charge of some Chickens that liked fudge. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open after he visited the big
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

There was a dog in charge of some Chickens that liked fudge. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open after he visited the big rooster.

There was a dog in charge of some Chickens that liked fudge. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open after he visited the big rooster. One
    The complete Knit-wit and occasional domestic diva.

Going to a church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

There was a dog in charge of some Chickens that liked fudge. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open after he visited the big rooster. One peticular
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

There was a dog in charge of some Chickens that liked fudge. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open after he visited the big rooster. One peticular rooster
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

There was a dog in charge of some Chickens that liked fudge. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open after he visited the big rooster. One peticular rooster had

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

There was a dog in charge of some Chickens that liked fudge. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open after he visited the big rooster. One peticular rooster had red

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

There was a dog in charge of some Chickens that liked fudge. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open after he visited the big rooster. One peticular rooster had red butt

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

There was a dog in charge of some Chickens that liked fudge. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open after he visited the big rooster. One peticular rooster had red butt with

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!