"Cats happen......"

Text from Cassie:
    Hi Meowm
    I iz in London
    And you aren't, ha haa
    I can haz corgi?
    Lubz,
    Cassie

Cassie, if you can read this: We have to move to a properly dog-friendly building before a corgi can join the family.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I think the gang is going to watch the Belmont Stakes this weekend. I got a text from Chip saying 'we are going to see the horsies run this weekend. wheeeee'. I sent them a message to come home after that. They need some rest and I need help planning Angel's birthday bash on August 13th.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Got a text message from Groucho, they're at the Belmont Stakes. Our kitties were very disappointed to learn that I'll Have Another had to pull out of the race due to a leg injury. After the race the Catmobile crew will meet up with their stable kitty friends to visit I'll Have Another to see how he's doing and wish him a speedy recovery. When I asked about their plans to come home, Groucho said they'll start heading back sometime tomorrow.

But will they be sidetracked by any other sites or events?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    But will they be sidetracked by any other sites or events?
    Well... since they were so close to NYC... my guess is that Cassie will get in the tkts queue for whatever is available before she heads home. She has my credit card so she can get a flight from LaGuardia to Midway on Southwest.

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Oscar has been on the PC this evening and has just found this thread. He was rather hoping that the catmobile would be heading his way. The olympic torch is still travelling round Scotland and Oscar thought that the bagpipie quartet might be nominated to carry it for a stage.
    If the kitties were here by the morning, I'm sure they could all be home by Wednesday.

Sydney and Bob, and Sparkler the dancer, e-mailed me: They're on their way!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

It's Catmobile time again!

Okay, Catmobile kitties! Here we go! Groucho, I'm sure you are helping Soncat but do you have time to contact the dealer for the Catmobile? Pinot and Sparkler, co-pilots! Off we go to Catada!

http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthre...ferrerid=14351

We also hope the bagpipers and dancer are going to be part of the opening ceremonies for the Olympics in London -- we think that would be most appropriate! Cassie would love to be there via Catmobile as well.

I went home from my pet sitting job this morning to feed and medicate my cats.

The air was on and it was totally quiet. Found a note from UtchieB and Isis.

Dear Meowmie,

It's way too cold in here. We need a BACATION!! The Catmobile picked us up last night after you left. Don't worry, we're with Attorney Groucho and he's got out backs. See you in a few days.

Don't be mad, but we needed munny and took the "ugly mug" jar with all your spare change and your debit card for souvineirs. We promiz we pay you back when we get jobs. Don't forget to take your meds. We wouldn't want you to have a meltdown while we're gone.

Luv and stuff,

Utchi and Ice Princess

P.S. I dint barf on the bed, honest. It was stoopid old man Bartie. We need to find him an old cats home quick!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Wait a minute! What are they doing in Catada? I never saw the request from Killearn, either, but I think they were busy at the Belmont; sorry Auntie Karen. But, seriously - what's my kitty up to? Pinot - you got some 'splainin' to do!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Hi Cassie,
    Sorry but I'm just seeing this now. I have a call in to the Jaguar dealer, she'll be calling you directly about the Catmobile.

There's no definite date yet but it looks like Soncat will be leaving between July 11 and July 15. I've been helping him get ready by making sure my fur is on ALL of his clothes so I can sort of be with him. I really don't want him to go away again but Meowmie says he has important work to do in the Dominican Republic so I'm making sure he and I have lots of snuggle time.

I hope all of you have a dynamite time on your trip to Catada. Please say hi to Uncle Gary and all of the Catada kitties for me? I'll join all of you on the next Catmobile trip.

Your friend,
    Groucho

Sorry, kids...Franklin and The Princess aren't going to London. They have to stay home because this time I'm the one that gets to travel and have adventures! I'll be in Paris and in London - the choir I'm in is singing at the games!
    I hope I'll get to see the other kitties so I can report back to Franklin and Chels...
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Quote Originally Posted by dehlers43 View Post
    Sorry, kids...Franklin and The Princess aren't going to London. They have to stay home because this time I'm the one that gets to travel and have adventures! I'll be in Paris and in London - the choir I'm in is singing at the games!
    I hope I'll get to see the other kitties so I can report back to Franklin and Chels...
    Wow! That is way cool! Enjoy your trip! I'm sure your choir will be the hit of the games! When you get back and are over the jet lag, your PT friends want details! Travel safe!