Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Heidi Chronicles Part 3

Hello, Heidi! Happy Friday! I love the pictures of you on the blue blanket! I think because it sets off your grey and white coat so well.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Wow Hiedi, You're a cutie! Love your coat and cute smile when you go walking.

Heidi October 1st

Heidi in a hurry to get out this morning and on her walk today.Heidi now has the habit at night to be carried to bed instead of walking herself,may be picking up habits from Fritz.After her breakfast,she had her roll on the carpet,had a play with the rubber boned.Heidi then came down here,Mom went to a breakfast at Orono United Church.Heidi and I later went out for a walk and was a cold and windy one,43 degrees,felt colder with the wind,my hands were cold.Heidi met a pal today ,Scamper,a Lhasa Apso/Jack Russell mix.Scamper wanted nothing to do with Heidi,he is a older dog,he was trying to get away from her.Heidi had a drink after getting back,brought her down here and I cut our grass,started cloudy,cold and windy then the sun came out,I had on a winter coat and work gloves.After this,she rested down here,around 1:30 had her supper,played some fetch.We went to Kelsey's for supper,we each had Clubhouse Wrap,I also had Caesar Salad,Mom had Broccoli Soup,shared Apple Crumble for dessert.Tonight,Heidi had her snack of bones and water,been out,played some fetch with me,now snoozing with her toys.
    Last edited by fritz03; 08-27-2012 at 08:47 AM.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Uh oh Heidi. Scamper sounds like he's on a different agenda little girl. Don't worry, Heidi, he'll come around. I love the pic that looks like you're winking at us. Such a little sweetie pie. Picking up Fritzies's habit of being carried? Could be. He may have sent down a subtle hint. Be a good girl Heidi and keep enjoying those walks!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Heidi October 2nd

Heidi getting up this morningg,almost has the cage turned sideways wanting out and down here later on today flipped over snoozing.This morning after being out,she went to Mom's room and jumped right on the bed sand went sand at least tried to kiss her then she jumped down herself.Before breakfast,had her roll on the carpet,lays down while I eat cereal then gets up in the chair,had a play then took her down in the bed where we played sand she rested.She was down here while we went to church,or new minister started today,everyone seemed to like him,his wife was there and she went around and met some of us and as we went out for coffee ,we all greeted Reverend Dayfoot ,told him our names even if we had a name tag,it will take as while to remember all the names..I twas too wet for a walk today,soi she stayed in today,had lunch snack after we were back from church,had supper around 1:30,we had our supper around 3,it was Pork Chops and Stuffing.I went to Eagles game tonight,didn't win the 50/50 it was $106 ,they won 3-2 in Overtime over the Little Britain Merchants their first win in 4 tries.Heidi really missed me she,sat on Mom's lap and whined,went to the barricade and waited,she just about ate me up when we got back,had a play of fetch,now beside me.

Heidi really missed me, she sat on Mom's lap and whined, went to the barricade and waited, she just about ate me up when we got back, had a play of fetch, now beside me.
    Awww, Heidi! Barry went out and you stayed home. That stinks, doesn't it. And you greeted him so happily when he got home! Cassie usually comes to the door, checks to be sure it's me, then walks away and ignores me for awhile like she's mad at me for leaving her again.

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Heidi October 2nd and 3rd

Heidi waking up Sunday morning,laying across Mom's lap,she stayed down here when we to church,had no walk yesterday,too wet,waking up this morning and on her afternoon walk,it had rained overnight and didn't get dry until this afternoon.She did one dog,that was after we were by it ,it was a German Shepherd which belonged to the kids who deliver the local paper.Tonight,she had her snack,she waits inside the barricade,she had a play of fetch,then she was fascinated by the fireplace ,was watching it for the longest time until it went off.Earlier,we were watching People's Court,there was a dog on it,she saw and hurt and was intently watching it and barked once or twice.She is now behind me curled up.

Heidi October 4th and 5th

Heidi last night looking at ther fireplace ,was really fascinated by it while it was on,she did the same tonight,Heidi waking up this morning,she sat with me as I had cereal,Mom had to go to a breakfast at church then do some crafts,Mom is gone tomorrow until 9,is a poll clerk for the Provincial election,same place where Marlene and Larry vote,not their poll.She had her walk thdis morning,meta lady,Mrs..Jackson raking leaves on Hobbs Drive,then a lay walking down the street,said she had a lot of energy,then a neighbor a little further on,Heidi had seen a Bichon,we were going to it then they crossed the street.Closer to home,she met Scamper.he was trying to get away from her.At home,she rested and had plays of fetch,had her snack of Iams bones then her supper,had a snack tonight.For half an hour tonight,she has snoozed on mom's lap,has dreamed,Mom is talking to Marlene,Heidi heard Marlene cough over the phone,it scared Heidi,Heidi has gotten down and having a scratch.

Heidi, I love to hear about your day and see your pictures. You have a wonderful life. I love the picture of you sitting in mom's lap. So cute!

Awwwww......hi cutie pie!! Do you love that fireplace? The warmth is so appealing isn't it? You really love Barry don't you , sweetheart? He might have to wrap you up and sneak you into the hockey game.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Heidi October 6th and 7th

Heidi waking up on Thursday morning,on her morning scoot,she met the school crossing guard at Liberty and Jane Street,,got a belly rub,a little further down Liberty,she met a Black Pug,then we went home,I had 1 lawn to do,Heidi sitting down here in the afternoon.She had plays of fetch and rested,had her snack of Iams bones for lunch then around 1:30 or so,had supper,Mom was working as a poll clerk at one of the polling places,it was the Provincial election,the Liberals won,they will form a minority government.Mom wasn't home until close to midnight,they were a vote short after counting,Mom figured someone didn't put the ballot in the box.Heidi waking up this morning,she greeted mo, she missed her,sitting ion the couch this morning and on her walk,met the school crossing guard again.,no dogs today.We came home,she had plays and rested,had her bone snack,rested and played more,had supper same time as yesterday.She is now outside,she goes out several times during the day,likes the sun.On a couple of walks recently,we went by Abigail's on Jane Street,Heidi knows the house and her tail starts going.Marlene and Larry are taking Brandyn and Samantha to the cottage from today until Sunday,they will then take them to their other Grandparents,Brians's Mom and Dad,Shannon has tot work tomorrow,a Terri Clark concert.We are having everyone here on Monday for Thanksgiving dinner, Larry,Marlene and Taffy,Shannon and the kids,probably Buster as well ,Heidi hasn't seen him since last Christmas,will see how that goes.
    Last edited by fritz03; 08-27-2012 at 09:02 AM.

Aww, Heidi! I wonder if you heard something in the fireplace that got your attention? I agree completely with D&D -- Barry might very well have to bring you (shhh!) to the hockey game! I'm thinking you would have been a smash success at the polling place with mom on election day, too. Everyone could check in with you either before or after they have voted I agree with Beeniesmom- the picture of you having time in mom's lap is just so cute! Happy Friday! You'll be having company for Thanksgiving and I hope Buster's visit with you will go really well. Happy Thanksgiving!

Heidi October 8th

Heidi waking up this morning and on her morning scoot.She wnet to Mom's room to get her up around 7,then sits and waits for me to eat cereal,then up ion my chair.After breakfast,we wmne ton a walk,she saw one dog ,Buddy,the German Shepherd riding in a pickup truck,saw no one else.After the walk,came down here,she snoozed in the sunshine and rested her head on the bed of toys.She had her snack of bones,had her supper around 1:30,we later went to Dairy Queen had 1/4 pounders with Fries,Pepsi and a Mini Blizzard, $5.55 each.Tonight,had her usual snack,had some plays of fetch,she jumps the bed to go after it and brings it aback,does it several times,she is now up with Mom cuddling,does this every night around 9:00.
    Last edited by fritz03; 08-27-2012 at 09:04 AM.

Aww, Heidi! You started and ended the day with mom, how sweet that is! You sure are cute, I like the photo of you walking in the sun.

Heidi October 8th,9th and 10th

Heidi snoozing in the sunshine and her head resting on the bed late Saturday morning into afternoon,flipped over inside the gate,waking up Sunday morning and on her scoot Sunday afternoon,she saw one German Shepherd,the paper kids dog,we don't know what it can do so didn't stop.She missed me again last night,sat with Mom then would go to the gate and wait for me,just about ate me up.She saw 5 gos today,including a Black Lab/Collie,a Shih Tzu and a Pug.She had a great time with Brandyn and Samantha playing,then kissing them,she stayed down here wile we ate,Had Turkey ,Peas,Potatoes Cauliflower Casserole and rCanberries.She has had a good rest tonight,having one now,soon bed time.Taffy was outside,Buster was at home,it was Pumpkin Pie for dessert,also had dressing for the first course.
    Last edited by fritz03; 10-11-2011 at 08:08 PM.