Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Beanie Babies?

YES my daughter collects them, she gets a big ty beanie for her birthday , and a smaller one for xmas, have you all seen the even smaller ones, there is a cute kitten with a xmas hat on, and a dog one too, retail for 8.95 here in nz, the others are 17.95, and the large ones 35.95.

The favourite one I got her this yr for her birthday is a delightful pink poodle called Bridget.

Make sure you buy the plastic tag covers, keep those tags in great shape, keeps their value more.

Snowdrift looks neat, I am tossing up whether to get her that one for xmas, or the reindeer, or the teddybear with xmas hat, or the kitten, ah decisions, decisions.

Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

My mom and I collect them...we have *at least* 300...I'm betting more. They are in 3 huge storage bins in my closet. I'd take pics, but I don't want to drag those out. We collected all of those while they were so popular.

I still collect them, but only ones that I really think are cute. I have a few in my room that aren't in the closet.

Hmm...on my dresser there's a german shepard and dalmatian (with the flags), a collie, silver tabby cat, and a lynx. I'm too lazy to read the tags for the names lol.

I never was able to get the wolf and I wanted him! Does anyone have him?