View Poll Results: What do you think of it so far?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it.

15 42.86%
  • It's okay, could be better written.

2 5.71%
  • It's to gory. Why would you write something like this?

2 5.71%
  • It's awesome and well-written.

11 31.43%
  • Don't quit your day job, kid. Go back to pet stories.

5 14.29%
Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Story... =P

There's Graham

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

I want to marry Graham, he is adorable!

Yup, Kersey & Graham come from the same family, I noticed that a while ago.

Originally posted by Dogz
    I want to marry Graham, he is adorable!
    Which Graham??? The dog or the character?? LOL

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

YES....I WOULDNT MIND MARRYING GRAHAM EITHER.... Oops sorry about the caps...i'm too lazy to go back and retype it all....but you're getting off the subject! she was searching for a weapon.......and then.......---------(feel free to fill in the blanks now)

I knew Graham kept a pocket knife in one of his jackets. I looked in the closet, through all of his pockets. I found nothing. I decided to sneak off to the bathroom to see what I could find there.
    I opened the bedroom door and heard the television. I tiptoed around the corner and into the small but tidy bathroom. I rummaged through the drawers knowing there were some razors around somewhere. Izzy was sniffing around the room, attacking the strings at the end of the carpet.
    “I’m glad at least you’re happy. Iz.” I said, continuing to look through the drawers.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Finally I found a razor. I slipped it off of the plastic handle and looked at it. This was like a diamond to a rich girl. I put the toilet cover down and sat down. My hands were shaking with excitement. I hadn’t done it for so long, would I still feel the way I used to? I looked down for Izzy. She was still playing with the rug.
    I picked up the razor again and looked at it. I placed my wrist on the cool porcelain of the sink. My hands started to sweat and the razor fell out of my hand. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and picked it up again. A little voice in my head assured me I could do this.
    I regripped the small razor in my hand. I placed it on my wrist carefully. Then Izzy barked. My heart started pounding. Had she heard Graham coming or something?

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Good izzy!!!don't let her do it! good doggie!

Gosh, I was wondering where you guys went.... I was so alone! Here's more:

I took a glance over at her. She was just looking at me; like she was telling me whatever I was doing was bad. I closed my eyes.
    “Izzy please. I can’t play right now.” I said. I turned back to my wrists. I pressed the razor harder on my skin. Izzy barked again, and I jumped, gashing my arm harder and deeper than I had expected.
    “Izzy! Damnit!” I yelled, and then covered my mouth.
    “Kersey? Everything okay?” Graham asked from outside the door.
    “Yes, she just… uh… nipped at my toes. It’s okay.” I said, rushing around the bathroom, grabbing some toilet paper to cover my cut. Izzy walked over to the bathroom door and sat down. She wouldn’t even look at me.
    I started to pace around the bathroom. I was thinking about what Graham would say when he found out. I started feeling lightheaded. I smiled. Just the effect I was waiting for.
    I put my hand on the sink but it slipped out from underneath me. I fell, grabbing the shower curtain on my way down. Izzy jumped, and started to bark. I remember falling into the bathtub, but I think I hit my head.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

poor izzy go help her graham!!!!! bad kersey!!!!! more pleeez

I woke up in the bedroom underneath the covers. I opened my eyes and took the towel off my head. I had a massive headache. I closed my eyes again and when I opened them, Graham was sitting on the end of the bed. I pulled my hand out from under the covers and looked at my wrist. It was wrapped in an ace bandage.
    Graham was just sitting on the end of the bed, staring off into space. I slipped my hand back under the covers. Graham heard to sheets rustle. He looked at me, but didn’t say anything. He just shook his head and got up. He went over to the window and put his hands on the ledge.
    “What happened?” I asked. I was pretty sure I knew what happened. I was dizzy enough that I fell and must have knocked myself out.
    “What happened?? Kersey, you cut yourself. And it wasn’t an accident. You cut yourself, blood was everywhere, even the blood from your head. You fell into the bathtub. That’s how you cut your head. You promised me you wouldn’t do this again Kersey.” He said. Now it was my turn to be silent. I said nothing. I touched my head. I hadn’t even realized I had cut my head.
    “I’m sorry.” I said without even realizing it. “It’s a bad habit you can’t break. You know, you went through it too, Graham. Bear with me. I’m trying.” I said, tears welling up in the back of my eyes.
    “I know Kersey. I’m sorry, but you can’t do shit like that anymore. You scared me to death. I heard you fall and when I saw you covered in blood in the bathroom, that’s not something you see and pass over. I was worried.” He yelled.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

hmmm...maybe sh eshould go back to the center and see Dr. Shannon

I wonder what is going to happen next.. more please!

Bad Kersey!!!! Moremore Megan! Please?
    Dayna, Alex, Phoebe, Cleo, Rolo, Scooter, & Holly

Thank you so much Popcornbird!

He grabbed his car keys off the dresser beside me.
    “I just need to… to think.” He said, and left.
    “Graham, what?!” I cried out. My head shot with pain and I quickly layed back down. He was leaving me. He really was. I started to cry. The tears burned my cheeks, and my head pounded. What would I do without him?

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

I was wondering if he was gonna do that!!!! COME BACK GRAHAM!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dayna, Alex, Phoebe, Cleo, Rolo, Scooter, & Holly

Thank you so much Popcornbird!