View Poll Results: What do you think of it so far?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it.

15 42.86%
  • It's okay, could be better written.

2 5.71%
  • It's to gory. Why would you write something like this?

2 5.71%
  • It's awesome and well-written.

11 31.43%
  • Don't quit your day job, kid. Go back to pet stories.

5 14.29%
Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Story... =P

What's the present?!?!?!?! MOREEEEEEE!!!!!
    Dayna, Alex, Phoebe, Cleo, Rolo, Scooter, & Holly

Thank you so much Popcornbird!

We went out into the living room where everyone was sitting.
    “I’ll be right back guys.” Graham said to everyone and then he told me to sit on the floor and wait for a second. I sat down and tried to think of what he could have gotten me.
    “Close your eyes!” he yelled from the other room. I looked around at the other people around me and slowly closed my eyes. I heard footsteps coming back from the hall, indicating Graham was coming back. The steps stopped in front of me, then I felt something on my face.

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

A DOGGY!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!

“Gr..Graham? What the…” I said, reaching my hands up to touch whatever was in my face. I heard the people laughing at me from behind.
    “Haha.” I said sarcastically to them. I opened my eyes. I saw the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. It was small, and maybe even smaller than the palm of your hand. I gasped.
    Graham was holding a small puppy. It was a teacup Pomeranian, I had had one when I was little.
    “Thank your parents, not me.” He said, smiling. He knew just what to do to make me happy. “Her name’s Izzy. Isabella, but Izzy for short. She’s from the lady down the street. What’s her name.. Dayna. She’s a great person. She’s already given Iz all her shots and she is going to pay for her spaying because it was a puppy from her litter.” Graham got up from the kneeling position on the ground and put Izzy down on the floor. She had a huge red ribbon tied around her neck.
    “We had a little trouble with the bow, but we compromised.” Graham said, laughing.
    “Graham! She is so cute! Thank you guys!” I said. I now knew this dog had the answers to everything. She kept me going.
    “Let’s eat!” Graham said to everyone, and they began filing towards the kitchen and dining room.
    “Like her?” Graham asked after everyone had gone to the kitchen.
    “Like her? LIKE HER? Graham, I love this dog!” I said, getting up and hugging him. “Thank you so much.” I said.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

YAY!!!!! A puppy!!! And I was in the story too

I tucked Izzy under my arm and we went into the kitchen together. Then the phone rang.
    “I’ll get it.” I said, and grabbed the phone.
    “Hello?” I asked.
    “Is this Kersey?” the person asked.
    “Speaking.” I replied, wondering who it could be.
    “This is the nurse at the hospital. You called about 15 minutes ago and we lost our connection.”
    “Yes, yes, we had… family trouble.” I said. It was kind of the truth.
    “The information on Mrs. Ross is here. She is in a coma and has some pretty bad cuts. She won’t be as pretty as she was a few days ago. She is in critical condition, but she is stable, and on her way to what we hope is a fast and easy recovery.” She said. “Thank you for calling,” and hung up.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

I know, I know, I haven't been reading it.

I finally caught up though! I can't believe he got her a puppy! What a perfect character to add to the story. I hope Mrs. Ross gets better.

More please!

Awww cute puppy! more!!!!!

I put the phone down. The information was enough to keep me satisfied for a while.
    Throughout the night, Izzy was tucked safely under my arm. Everyone left at their own pace, and by ten, everyone was gone.
    “Did you have fun?” Graham asked.
    “Definitely. Thank you very much.” I said, smiling.
    “About the knife incident, Kersey, what got into you?” he asked, sitting on the couch. I didn’t say anything, only pet Izzy’s brown ears.
    “Talk to me.” He pleaded. “I just want to help.”
    “I don’t know! There’s just so much going on with Olivia’s mom. I’m scared, confused, I just don’t know anymore.” I said, sitting next to him. I rested my head on his arm.
    “Well cutting solves nothing. After all my years of doing it, I finally realized it wasn’t worth it.” He said, rubbing my shoulder.
    “Maybe I need it Graham. It was my security blanket all those years back at home.”
    “Need it? You still want to cut?” he asked, obviously shocked.
    “It’s possible.” I said.
    “You can’t. I won’t let you.” He said, getting up. He stood over me; I had fallen back onto the couch once he had gotten up. Izzy was prancing around on my chest.
    “Graham, you don’t understand.” I replied getting up. Izzy jumped off the couch and followed me into the bedroom. No one understood. But that’s where Izzy came in.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

I love when pets are in the stories. More please.

more please
    i know thats all we can seem to say, but thas really all we want...moremoremoremoremoremoremoemore

I sat down on the bed and closed my eyes. Graham didn’t understand that it was hard for me to quit. Yes, I hadn’t done it in… months probably. But that didn’t come with ideas of cutting, cravings, the whole works. Izzy was bouncing around on the floor trying to get onto the bed.
    “Come on, Iz. Show the world height doesn’t matter.” I said, laughing. I swept her off the floor and put her on the bed beside me.
    “So Izzy. Do you at least understand where I’m coming from with this?” I asked. She was too busy attacking lumps in the bedspread. I smiled.
    “Well, we can pretend you do.” I said. I looked at my wrists. My wrists were normal color, but the scars were definitely there. I looked around the room. Searching for my weapon.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

NOOO bad kersey! bad bad bad!!!!

More puhleeeez!!!

Oh and did you know that the two main characters, Kersey and Ghram, are names of two Pet Talk doggies?

Originally posted by apcrs5122

Oh and did you know that the two main characters, Kersey and Ghram, are names of two Pet Talk doggies?
    I think that's how Graham came to me, I was always in love with him and the pic they submitted for a contest of him laughing... if anyone can find it bump it back up. Kersey, not sure how I thought of that. They are from the same family though, right? [Forgive me if I am wrong. ]

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.