Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Souraya the Chipmunk!

{{{Souraya}}},

Hope you are starting to feel better today. Your brother sounds like an angel. Drake is being a sweetie, too. You're getting tons of good advice, so I'll just say that we're keeping fingers and paws crossed for you here.

Best wishes for a quick healing.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Thank you for your sweet replies. I have been knocked out all day from my pain killers. My brother had to go to class but will be back at 6. He is taking excellent care of me. He is a sweet heart.
    We are very close and I am nvery blessed to have him.

Drake is filling in for Al. He has not left my side since my brother left at 2.

Can't live without Pet Talk!

Thank God for pain killers. When I was down with my broken leg I took Vicodan and it helped somewhat. When I was in the hospital I had what I called DOD (Drugs On Demand) where I just pushed a little button and I got a hit of Demerol...so I understand the pain killer thing...one good thing for me,they didn't make me sleepy. Tell Al that we all think he's wunderbar! He needs to join us on here and get all the strokes that we're always giving out to each other.

I hope you're on the road to recovery soon. Keep in touch.

Molly

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

Whew, glad it's over - the pain will go away. I remember having worse pain the second day, or maybe I thought it was worse cause I expected it to be gone, but the worst is definitely over for you! (and thank god for pain killers )

If it wasn't for pain killer my dad probably couldn;t walk. But then again, p[ain killers are bad. My uncle is addicted to his pain killers for his neck plus he drinks alot of alcohol... he doesnt eat, he dirnk and take his pain killers instead...he went to the hospital because he had a stroke and the hospital had to nock him into a coma. Hopefully now, he is getting help. He lives on the waaaay other coast of Florida. My dad gradpa gradma and aunt and uncle drove over there the day this all happened, offered him all the help they could and he said "No, im going to do this on my own" Hopefully that is what he is doing... I know.. this is way off subject but yeah pain killers can be bad or good. Glad they are good in your case Souraya. Hope your feeling better.

The swelling WILL go down, and someday soon, you'll feel like eating chewable food - I promise. My sister looked completely chipmunk-like when she got her wisdoms out, and I, as her kid sister, teased her pretty badly - but she let me live, anyway! I had an easier time of it years layer, didn't swell at all, but then, they didn't have to crack my jawbone like they did to get one of hers out!

Thank your brother and your Drakey boy, and feel better soon!

Souraya, Hang in there it'll pass soon. So, glad you have your Bro and that Draker is being quite the "Nurse" too. I feel your pain. Wasn't too long ago I had all 27 of my teeth removed. A Couple bagsof FROZEN PEAS as ice packs will help with the swelling. Enjoy those pain killers and don't try to eat solid food too soon, infections are NOT fun. You'll be back to normal real soon. Enjoy all the Pampering. YOU deserve it!

HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER SOON SOURAYA !!!!!!!!
    I need my wisdom teeth out BAD but I am toooooooooooooo scared to go.
    So happy to hear that your brother is helping you out (what a sweetie) **hugs to you and Drake**
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Hope you're feeling better soon. I need to have my wisdom teeth out too, but I'm too chicken to do it!
    Tanya, Hans, Fritz & Sparky

Ahh geez, I'm getting my wisdom teeth (3!) taken out Friday....along with a crown, reading these posts aren't helping at all!! lol

{{{Souraya}}}
    Here's to quick healing!! It's so nice that you have your brother and the Drakester to help you heal a little faster

I remember when I got all 4 of mine out. My sister and I both got ours done on the same day! I was a sophomore in High School!! My teeth were impacted, so they had to crack them all and take them out piece by piece. Miraculously, my mouth didn't bother me much at all afterwords! My sister on the other hand, is a different story. But, we were both hungry when we got home after the procedure and we ate noodles!! We both had a craving for mac-n-cheese, and figured...well..you can swallow noodles, so mac-n-cheese it was! LOL LOL We were a couple of chipmunk faces for a couple of days!
    Amen to the hydra-codeine/painkillers! That's what we got and it really worked. I ended up giving most of mine to my sister because she ended up getting dry socket!
    The hardest thing about it, is not being able to spit. You don't realize how much you spit, until you can't!

Take care and heal quickly!
    **hugs**

Well, I was planning on being at work today, but I couldn't make it. The swelling has gone down, but the pain is worse. The pain killers are knocking me out. I can barely open my mouth to eat much at all. I am starving

Draker is still being great. He is my bestest nurse!

Poor Souraya....what the heck kind of painkillers are you on that they knock you out that badly?? Sheesh!! Poor thing. Now, I'm going to try make you smile (if you can). Look on the bright side...this gives you an excuse to have as many chocolate shakes as you want!!! Seriously, I hope you are feeling better soon. Thanks for keeping us up to date.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

Poor, Poor Souraya, I hope you feel better very soon!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Well, I took today off too! I am still in pain, but the swelling is down. I should be well enough to go to work by Monday.

I am on Lortab, Molly. They keep me knocked out. I will stop taking them tonight after Andrew comes home.