Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Relapse for Ralph Syracuse???

I have been asked to post a thumbnail of Ralph in his Grainger Box, so here goes...

I'm so sorry to hear of his relapse. The Girls send kisses and purrs to their orange cyber pen-pal. (Keyboard pal?)

Much love...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by TopCat3; 02-01-2006 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Forgot to click "upload" ...(duh...)
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Don't you just love that little paw resting on the top of the box side? Bless him. Mwah!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Thanks TopCat for the posting of the photo of Ralph in HIS box!! He continues to eat, and then rest in HIS box. Will keep you all posted regarding his progress.
    Nine is Fine!!

The vet's office called to let us know that Ralph will have his ultrasound tomorrow instead of next week. This is good, Ralph ate a tiny bit of baby food off my finger, and does not look very happy. Barry will be taking him to the vet since I have to be at the clinic at 0600. Will post findings, if any, tomorrow. Again, thanks for all your prayers for Ralph.
    Nine is Fine!!

Prayers for you Ralph. Hope all goes well tomorrow and if anything is found let it be something treatable.

We too are praying for Ralph.
    There are relays of Pet Angels coming in from Australia with packets of food to tempt Big Ralph into eating again.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Guess who wanted to have his breakfast THIS morning??? Yep, Ralph. He is not thrilled that he is NPO(nothing by mouth)!!! Looking rather pathetic sitting atop the counter waiting for Barry to turn his head, so he can swipe a piece of food!! WIll report later....
    Nine is Fine!!

Why Ralph, I never realised you were so handsome!
    Good luck and lots of kisses to you today, big boy!

Ultrasound results!!

Ralph is home from the vet!! He ate, ran across the counters, used the litterbox, got his meds, and now is resting in HIS Grainger box!!
    The ultrasound results were interesting. The cyst on his pancreas has DECREASED in size. He may have irritable bowel syndrome. No cancer. Blood was drawn for a " Mal Digestion Profile," bartenella, toxoplasmosis, Igg, and Igm. Those results shoud be back in about a week.
    I am relieved....Again, I thank you all for all your prayers and support, and Ralph does, too!!! A BIG MEROW from Ralph Syracuse!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

What happy news! Give Ralph a big scritch and belly rub today.

What a day on PT - Ralph is ok, and Gina found her Shadow!

YAYY!

Catty1

This is wonderful news!!! Ralph sure is one handsome orangie. I hope he gets well soon.

So far, it is a good day!!! Ralph ate his breakfast and finished up what Molly had left!!! He presently sleeping on the counter!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

That's great news!!! Ralph, you're such a little fighter!!

I'm relieved that the ultrasound din't show anything serious, and even the cyst has decreased!

And I cannot believe that Ralph is actually sleeping in another place than his beloved GRAINGER box! LOL

Headscritchies and bellyrubs to him!

Kirsten

At 400pm, Ralph did one of his now famous projectile emesis(threw up)!!! It was ALL over the kitchen counters, and had a fecal odour to it, and was dark dark greenish black. Then a bit later, he tried to use the box, but could not go. He finally passed a very constipated stool. I callled the vet. He already got his sub q fluids and will be getting a dose of Laxatane later. I was reading in the New Natural Cat, that since baby food is fed to get cats to eat, they can become constipated because there is not much fiber. Then I checked the caan of I/D, same thing not much fiber. The vet said it was OK to feed him Tina's Royal Canin Hypoallergenic dry diet. He did eat that!! Poor Mr. Ralph! He is having a time!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Oh dear I was about to say Yay way to go Ralph then I got to this last post and my jaw dropped. What about mashed pumpkin, for extra fibre? Cleo loves it. (at the moment ) Hope he gets over this little setback really quickly. lots of hugs to him XXXX from Cleo and Colette.