Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Figaro

Hi Florentina and Figaro! Welcome on PT! Welkom op PT! Ik ben Sonia en ik spreek ook een KLEIN beetje Nederland maar... let's continue in English!

I am Sonia and Peppito is my tabby boy of 7 years old.

Two days absent from the PT and I almost missed your post! Actually, I am French but I work in...Zeist where I stay during the working week! We are so close to each other, we should meet!

Figaro is very cute (my first cat was a black and white, the best ones!), I can't wait to know more about his story and see pictures! I understand better about his name when you say you are not Dutch, because the "g" pronounciation would make it a terrible name in the Netherlands!
    I hope you will get addicted to PT, Lut and I are missing some friends around

Groetjes,
    Sonia

@Lut: Thanks and yes, this is my real name. Long time ago, I gave up using nicknames, so on all the forums I'm member of I registered with my name.
    @Sonia: I had to laugh a bit thinking about the dutch g and how Figaro it would sound *still giggles*
    Well, we should meet indeed, over a coffee and some pofertjes Have you been to Utrecht?
    About Figaro, he's an adopted kitty from a dierenasylum when he was 3 months old. Been my everyday joy ever since (and my everyday pest but still love him fiercely). This spring he escaped from the house during the night and eventually found him in the neighbour's garden, but I cried my eyes out until I found him, a few hours laters. I still can't imagine how he managed to get out, the kitchen window was cracked only 4-5cm.
    He's got lots of personality; likes talking back to me a lot (especially when I tell him he's not allowed to do something ). He doesn't like belly rubs, but he loves ear and under the chin rubs and he purrs like a little engine. My heart melts when I come back home and he's there at the door waiting for me or when he's sleeping with that little angel face of his, or when he's head bumping me (the best spot for doing that is on the stairs when I'm going downstairs )
    I have to look for some older pics of his, when he was still a baby; he was so cute.

Florentina

What a beautiful face.

Quote Originally Posted by Florentina
    Well, we should meet indeed, over a coffee and some pofertjes Have you been to Utrecht?
    Very good idea! You can send me a private message when you want to contact me. I would love to meet your mischievous Figaro! I send him many scritches behind the ears! My Peppito also hates belly rubs, he would bite you if you try!
    I go to Utrecht sometimes, although not very often, as I almost never stays in the NL during the week-ends

What a handsome boy Figaro is! That adorable pink nose and long white whiskers. What a sweetie. More pictures would be excellent!

These pictures were made in july.

This pic is one of my favourites:

I'm shleepy...

Aaawwwww, Figaro is incredibly cute!
    I love all the pics, but this one is my favorite:

And these cutie white pawsies!

He gets into that pose everytime I scold him for doing something bad, and of course, I give up scolding him. :d
    escroc sentimental (probably i spelt it wrong, french is not my strong)

Quote Originally Posted by Florentina
    escroc sentimental (probably i spelt it wrong, french is not my strong)
    No, it's completely correct, and a very good expression indeed! How can you be angry in front of this angel's face!

Figaro

Hi Florentina! Your Figaro is just too cute and quite a ham in front of the camera. What beautiful pictures, especially his naughty boy pose! How can you possibly be angry with that little face looking up at you?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Welcome to PT Florentina and Figaro.

Figaro, you are such a sweet, handsome, adorable cat and so darn cute also.

I loved all your pictures and reading about you.

Hope you and your meowmie stick around so we can hear more about you and especially see more pictures of you.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Welcome to PT!!! Figaro sure is handsome and I look forward to hearing more about him and seeing many more pictures of him too.

Baby Figaro
    These pictures were taken in the week right after we brought him home. He was about 4 months old.

Welcome to Pet Talk!! You're gonna love it here!

Figaro is a very handsome boy!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Continued