Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you do when.....

I talk to my friends - in person or on PT!
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

I sing! I get really annoyed and angry at work sometimes. I just start singing "Bye Bye Blackbird".

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

I cuddle my cats, eat tons of sweets, phone to friends, chat on PT and MSN, and of course........ go shopping!!!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    I'm glad to see so many of us have quick fixes like that!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Kari, believe me I know how you feel. I feel said a lot. And usually I just write everything down or type it down (on my Myspace page) and it makes me feel a whole lot better

I take my kids to the park,and watch them play with their doggy friends(and human friends).

Every time I am sad or down, I find one of my good Techno Cds or turn on the XM and rave dance . Sometimes I listen to music in my car and dance too lol (I love making people stare at me in traffic hehe).

My kitties also help me feel better and of course a good snuggle with the hubby is always nice.

I love the Techno music! Music like that or dance music always makes me feel better.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

It really depends on how sad I really am, if it is a mild sadness, just the usual down in the dumps feeling we all get from time to time a bit of retail therapy can help, just depends sometimes it can make me feel worse seeing all the nice things I really cannot afford to buy and would like, but other times it does generally pick me up, I also get into the cleaning mode, that helps a bit, or come online.,but mostly I just love to cuddle my kitties, they are always there for me, and give me unconditional love.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I just cuddle my kids when I'm down and that usually gets me going again. Cuddles are the best. Been doing a bit of cuddling lately.

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole

Originally posted by Oggyflute
    I just cuddle my kids when I'm down and that usually gets me going again. Cuddles are the best. Been doing a bit of cuddling lately.
    Aw, Trev, I hope things are all right for you.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Originally posted by finn's mom
    Aw, Trev, I hope things are all right for you.
    My work was sold back to the parent company, with the last gas station being done today. I had to supervise the stocktaking etc, and then we went to the pub for a drink or three, so it has been a bit sad lately. I'm officially unemployed know. I have some more interviews coming up, so things will work out.

I'm officially unemployed know. I have some more interviews coming up, so things will work out.
    Man I know about unemployment (without unemployment benefits!!!), and, I'm glad things are looking up for you! I'll keep you in my thoughts.

I'm officially unemployed know. I have some more interviews coming up, so things will work out.
    What a bummer! Hope things work out for you
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Thankyou for your thoughts guys.