Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weirdest Thing

Karen, very funny!!! Your story of the shoes reminds me of my daughter's cat who also loves shoes but in a different way. In the night while they are sleeping he will put things in their shoes. He plays with bottle tops mostly and milk jug rings and often these are in their shoes in the morning. He is a crazy cat! Sometimes we think he was dropped on his head as a kitten by his kitty mom!

Don't look now but...

LOL
    These stories are so great! I can't help wonder what our cats think about how we look when we "go". Let's hope they never get together and write a book about it.

Glad to learn other cats possess litter box quirks!

Debra will sometimes squat-pee like a lady, but other times she sprays down the side of the (thankfully covered) litter box. She also "forgets" to cover her poop sometimes . . .

Lily seems to prefer holding her water forever, and when she finally relieves herself the clump is almost the size of a softball! And if she goes near the edge, it adheres like cement to the side of the box.

My boy Meeshe is the neatest of all 3 . . . he digs to China and then deposits his little round golfball pees, covering them with mounds of litter. He is kept separately from the girls (FeLV) and when I go to scoop his box he comes over and "helps" me find his little treasures by pawing in the litter with me!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Wolflady - that is just hilarious - cats and a fettish with shoes - it's like Frisco and stuffed animals - he just loves to drag anything furry around the house and even drags my throws up the stairs. Every now and then I wake up and find one or more of my old stuffed animals in bed with me, as if I need any less room to sleep with 4 cats in bed with me too

Chuck, Are you sure Ernie is the evil one??? Hee Hee!! I m not sure sure it's a Maine Coon thing, my furry nephew, Rupert, is a tuxy and he does this too.

Karen, LOVE Marius' shoe fetish!! When Noah was a baby, he'd sleep on or in my sandals! When he was awake, he'd wrestle with them...its funny about cats and shoes.....oh so cute!!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Chuck,

My husband may beg to differ....he is always saying Noah is a meanie, he likes to attack Noel A LOT!!

How is Ernie doing anyway? Is he getting a long with the others? How about Spencer's hair?
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

One of my friends has a cat, Gracie, that refuses to use her box again after making a "stinky" until it's been scooped. Unfortunately, my friend and her daughters are at work and school all day. Fortunately, her mother lives nearby and is able to stop by during the day just to clean Gracie's box. Unfortunately, one time the whole family was out of town for the day. Fortunately, Gracie did not make a pile or a puddle elsewhere in the house. Unfortunately, Gracie was apparently ticked off at not being able to use her box and had smeared her "stinky" all over the wall and floor around her litter box. Fortunately, Gracie is still alive today! True story!